1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Redtiger

What is your steam name?: Redtiger or it might be lol152132345

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:516750041

What is your discord username: Redtiger#6970

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: N/A

What date did you start playing on the community? I used to play about 3 years ago. Around 2019. Most recently started during January of this year.

What date did you make your forums account? September 5th, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I have a total of 4 warnings on all GL servers.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) My current donator rank is diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? I am not currently a staff member in another community.

Have you read the staff handbook? I have read the staff handbook.

Timezone: MST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because I will be active and I am a pretty good community member. I also feel that I can grow into staff and become a better person than I am already, in staff and in the community. As my time in the Gaming Light community I have realized that their is not many staff on later into the night. I can be on during those times and I will be able to take make sure the community is safe and following the rules. If I am accepted into staff I will be respectful to everyone and make Gaming Light more enjoyable for everyone who is playing and make the staffs job easier by doing as much as I can while me being staff. I myself will always follow the rules and enjoy my time in Gaming Light and have fun with as many people as I can. To whomever is reading this I hope you have a great day and thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I take a sit were someone is mass RDMing and all they do is cuss at me, I would probably try to calm them down before doing anything, but if they don't calm down I would most likely ban them for Mass RDM and staff disrespect.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? When their is a sit of 5 different players and they become very toxic and unproductive first I would try to maintain order by telling them to talk one at a time when I call on their names if that doesn't work I would maybe gag or mute them until the sit is over and ungag or unmute them one by one to talk and explain the situation to me.

Edited by redtiger

-Support

I have never seen you on

Questions are not well thought out, also you clearly did not read the staff handbook because if you did you'd know that you cannot ban as a trial-mod.

You promise to be active but the point is about already being active in order to understand current situations, player behaviour and the updates on the MOTD.

Quite a lot of grammar mistakes, shows you have not thought out nor put a lot of effort into your application.

You say you started in 2019 but opened a forums account only this month, shows a lot about your involvement in the community.

Sorry for being harsh, but you should up your play time, read the handbook thoroughly, make sure you are updated with the MOTD, put more effort into your application, and try to become a more active member of the community.

Good luck though!

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

+ Support

Even though you don't know much about staffing I will say that you could learn if you get accepted, I will recommend you to read the Staff Handbook so you can get instructed and learn how the staff team works.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

-support

you show zero proof of your warns and if I’m not mistaken you’re the same guy who went into Gensec bunks and started to rdm everyone inside of there but please correct me if I’m wrong. And another thing is that other than when I’ve maybe seen you on there’s been no other time where I could recall you, you need to be well integrated within the community before becoming part of the staff team

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)