my 4 tmod app - Denied

Jay Chavez

What is your in-game name?:

Jayq my family name is SL jay

What is your steam name?:

supps.ggsoxtjay

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:457987346 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

6 months- 7months 7weeks maybe

What date did you make your forums account?

August 16

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

not photoshop

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator/ tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes i had i would read it more the 7times a week

Timezone:

Central Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): i dont know want this means

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I want to be Trial Moderator/ tmod because I have been play for 6 months it’s been good calling a admin but I have been waiting to be a admin every day and I have been rdm but I have been wanting to be a admin for every I have 3 warns I  have not been ban are kick and all mods/admins are all great but everyday I had do at least 1hour for admin sits but I would like mod because I have been great trying to follow the motd an I read them two times  I would listen to all admins and not admins  I love to record but I would like to play my then a year I would recommend all other people in other server to join everyone should be a admin but if I don't get accepted I will not be bad but I would love to be a tmod. I understand if you dont accaed .

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone makes a sit are I see it when they rdm someone I would check !blogs to see if they killed a lot of people if so I would do !colak then !god then !bring him/her if they only curse at me I would do !gag/ !mute him/her then I would see there warns if they have only 1 disrespect warn then I would give them a verbal or formal more the 2 I would warn + jail for 600 seconds if they Racism Homophobia Transphobia 1 Warning and 1 week Ban 2 are more Warning + Permanent Ban permanent ban I would ask a higher up admin to tell that there doing. That's what I would do if that happen

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If they say yes if i know there liring  I would ban them for a week if they don’t use their main i would ask a admin/mod.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? Ask someone high up them me because i don't know what to do

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? I would tell the others admin there minging i dont know really

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") i would ask a mod/admin for help that’s what i would do

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  

If someone makes a sit are i see it when they rdm someone i would check !blogs to see if they killed a lot of people if so i would do !colak then !god then !bring him/her if they only curse at me i would do !gag/ !mute him/her then i would see there warns if they have only 1 disrespect warn then i would give them a verbal or formal more the 2 i would warn + jail for 600 seconds if they Racism Homophobia Transphobia 1 Warning and 1 week Ban 2 are more Warning + Permanent Ban permanent ban i would as a higher up admin to tell them. That's what I would do if that happen.

note i will not be mad if i dont be a tmod 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

19 minutes ago, sups.ggsotxjay said:

What is your in-game name?:

Jayq my family name is SL jay

What is your steam name?:

supps.ggsoxtjay

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:457987346 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

6 months- 7months 7weeks maybe

What date did you make your forums account?

August 16

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

not photoshop

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator/ tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes i had i would read it more the 7times a week

Timezone:

Central Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): i dont know want this means

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I want to be Trial Moderator/ tmod because I have been play for 6 months it’s been good calling a admin but I have been waiting to be a admin every day and I have been rdm but I have been wanting to be a admin for every I have 3 warns I  have not been ban are kick and all mods/admins are all great but everyday I had do at least 1hour for admin sits but I would like mod because I have been great trying to follow the motd an I read them two times  I would listen to all admins and not admins  I love to record but I would like to play my then a year I would recommend all other people in other server to join everyone should be a admin but if I don't get accepted I will not be bad but I would love to be a tmod. I understand if you dont accaed .

If someone makes a sit are I see it when they rdm someone I would check !blogs to see if they killed a lot of people if so I would do !colak then !god then !bring him/her if they only curse at me I would do !gag/ !mute him/her then I would see there warns if they have only 1 disrespect warn then I would give them a verbal or formal more the 2 I would warn + jail for 600 seconds if they Racism Homophobia Transphobia 1 Warning and 1 week Ban 2 are more Warning + Permanent Ban permanent ban I would ask a higher up admin to tell that there doing. That's what I would do if that happen

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If they say yes if i know there liring  I would ban them for a week if they don’t use their main i would ask a admin/mod.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? Ask someone high up them me because i don't know what to do

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? I would tell the others admin there minging i dont know really

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") i would ask a mod/admin for help that’s what i would do

If someone makes a sit are i see it when they rdm someone i would check !blogs to see if they killed a lot of people if so i would do !colak then !god then !bring him/her if they only curse at me i would do !gag/ !mute him/her then i would see there warns if they have only 1 disrespect warn then i would give them a verbal or formal more the 2 i would warn + jail for 600 seconds if they Racism Homophobia Transphobia 1 Warning and 1 week Ban 2 are more Warning + Permanent Ban permanent ban i would as a higher up admin to tell them. That's what I would do if that happen.

NOTE I WILL NOT BE MAD IF I DONT BECAM TMOD

• Skull 1

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

12 hours ago, Jack Simmons said:

-support

Please read over the handbook, and get more playtime in for more experience

i will

-Support 
After
intensive review of your application I strongly believe you are not ready to join as a trial moderator your application could look a lot better and the answers to your questions are a bit strange I also think that you are not capturing the essential understanding of what it means to be staff. It's not just about banning people and warning people you're also here to inform , help and assist players that need it ......

But..... As always I wish you the best on your Application

P.S Please Read over the Staff hand book and Gather yourself more experience then return and redo your application after you've taken some time to study it I will also take the extra step and Link you the staff handbook 
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

11 minutes ago, Ridgeland said:

-Support 
After
intensive review of your application I strongly believe you are not ready to join as a trial moderator your application could look a lot better and the answers to your questions are a bit strange I also think that you are not capturing the essential understanding of what it means to be staff. It's not just about banning people and warning people you're also here to inform , help and assist players that need it ......

P.S Please Read over the Staff hand book and Gather yourself more experience then return and redo your application after you've taken some time to study it I will also take the extra step and Link you the staff handbook 

Bro your replies are written like a Zelda NPC on acid

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Ridgeland said:

-Support 
After

+Support to Ridgeland for those 20mins on this

Edited by Billy S
  • Laughing 1

18 hours ago, sups.ggsotxjay said:

NOTE I WILL NOT BE MAD IF I DONT BECAM TMOD

replied to own app and not alot of effort

14 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Between the subpar answers, poorly constructed app, and your own crazy replies, I don’t think you’re ready for tmod

Good luck though jay!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC