STEAM_0:1:156005195
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Petty Officer 2nd class

What specialty are you applying for?:

Trail Medical Overseer

What Naval Command (Rear Admiral+) gave you permission to apply?:
Vice Admiral Kruvz

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:
I feel like I can come up with some creative experiments. Get some more people in the battalion. Over all help out were ever they need help/  

Why should you be trusted with this position?
I feel like I can be trusted Because I have been trusted with several higher ranking positions in the past as the former Shock Vice Commander. I am also the current TI-23 Squad Leader as well as a Regulation Officer in DT. 

Why do you want this rank?:
I would like this tank because it seems like it would be fun to be able to do experiments. I've also have liked being apart of medical. I had so much fun being M36 the TI-23 Medic that I love to do that again in Naval. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:                                                                                                                                                                                Yes I do not plan to be striked. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                              To make sure that the 69th is running smoothly and assist them how ever to keep the over all heath of all troopers and other personnel abord the IDS at Tip Top shape.  

Edited by The Best Tuna
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

• The Best Tuna changed the title to Salmon's Trail Medical Overseer Application

I can definitely agree in saying that Tuna/ Salmons application is well done and that he would be a great fit for MO. I’ve seen his work for TI-23 and from other battalions and it has been very good. 

+ support, would be glad to add more MOs to the team

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Mike locked this topic