[GL]Kazza93 - Admin Report- Accepted

Sniperz

Your In-game: Mining My Biz 0Sniperz0

Your SteamID: 76561199321790548

The admin's name in-game: MTF E11 JFTO WO Kazza T162

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]Kazza93

What did the admin do: Kazza was a trial mod and took my body block ticket without a supervisor, I provided kazza and Ben the dude( the one that body blocked me) the two clips that I added below, kazza then conclude after reviewing the evidence that I was Wrong and Ben did not body block me. He then returned us both without doing anything.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AKCs1dXiLUTJ4/d1337R5u6fli?invite=cr-MSxadWgsNzIzMTY3OTEs 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AKFOkLcC9efaO/d1337Alvl6QD?invite=cr-MSxiTDksNzIzMTY3OTEs

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe That kazza should either be retrained or removed depending on if this is a first offense.

Any extra information: N/A

+Support

As a T-Mod the only sits you can take without supervision is XP and roll sits anything else you MUST have a Sen-Mod+ to watch you with the sit as this is explained to you when you are trained up therefore Kazza should not have taken the body blocking sit as that is a possible warn situation

First of all he said "I am joking" in the clip you also said in the report that the elevator killed you when it didn't you left the first sit you made i tried to get somebody else but no one would take it so i told both of yous what was happing after 10 minutes of waiting for somebody else and returned both of yous I was not told i can not take any other sits when i was trained so if that is the case my bad also the two that said to invite them the first one went off and the other would not accept the sit invite and for the second clip on my end it did say you had left so if that is not the case then again my bad but it did say you had left the server you also went into the bit where it comes down for no reason and if yous think i need "retrained" or "removed" for my first mistake cool 

Edited by Kazza

KAZZA

Tango-12

image.thumb.png.fb0b21a00fa8c62b555e20e0bb0367b9.png

3 minutes ago, Kazza said:

First of all he said "I am joking" in the clip you also said in the report that the elovateor killed you when it didn't you left the first sit you made i tried to get somebody else but no one would take it so i told both of yous what was happing after 10 minutes of waiting for somebody else and returned both of yous I was not told i can not take any other sits when i was trained so if that is the case my bad 

Its stated on the requirements for applying that you should be shadowed

nobody was accepting the invite an i was not waiting half an hour for someone I also aske when i was getting trained how the shadowing thing works and they said I would be invited to sits not once have i been invited 

so yet again my bad for getting trained wrong then 

KAZZA

Tango-12

@Kazza To be fair mate knowing you are a T-Mod and you see a sit there for a long time you honestly should have said in staff chat for a Mod+ to take the sit and state you would but cannot as you are T-Mod and this is not me telling you off I am just stating from my own experience for when I was trained up as a staff member and you saying about being trained wrong it is not a case of that either and respectfully I feel you may have forgot yourself

Bruh nobody else was on and how have i forgot myself I was not told at any point in time that i cannot take a failRP sit I was told about the admin plus sits but not any that I was not allowed to take ok I also asked for someone else and noboy took it 

Edited by Kazza

KAZZA

Tango-12

-support 

Alright, from the first clip shown https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AKCs1dXiLUTJ4/VyR3LrbJsH7m?invite=cr-MSxadWgsNzIzMTY3OTEs
It is clear that it's not bodyblock as there was enough room to go around him or you could've waited for the elevator to go back up again so in fact kazza handled it correctly.

now for the part where he took it without supervision yes it is wrong but I do not think that it is punishement worthy.
A talk with him should be enough IMO.

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

3 minutes ago, Dano said:

-support 

Alright, from the first clip shown https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AKCs1dXiLUTJ4/VyR3LrbJsH7m?invite=cr-MSxadWgsNzIzMTY3OTEs
It is clear that it's not bodyblock as there was enough room to go around him or you could've waited for the elevator to go back up again so in fact kazza handled it correctly.

now for the part where he took it without supervision yes it is wrong but I do not think that it is punishement worthy.
A talk with him should be enough IMO.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, Kazza said:

I was not told at any point in time that i cannot take a failRP sit

Cause it's in the handbook you should have read before joining staff that u need a supervisor when taking sits that aren't roll/xp sits.

But yeah tbh the whole sit was stupid cause the guy didn't even die from the elevator simply took a bit of damage and could have easily went around the person in front of him, still doesn't excuse you from taking that sit by yourself, regardless of a failRP/RDM sit staying up for long that is not under your control as you're a T-mod you should just ask other mods to take it and if they refuse just tell a JMT of what happened. Talk to me in teamspeak when you're available.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)