Galaxy - False Warn Report- Denied

David

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

I looked through this whole situation and everybody is claiming there was a big fight between sl and umc, but I don't see any logs proving that everything does sl instigating fights with other people.  To clerify, logs are evidence and so galaxy did the right thing here and made his decision based on what the logs showed. Looking at all of the screenshots provided (granted it looks life a messy situation) David instigated the fight with beans and dealt 100% of the damage while beans had a gun out but was never looking at david. While a video could clear this situation,  there wasn't one provided so logs are the only evidence we have and in my opinion they support galaxy's decision to make the warn here.  

You are agreeing that I can stand at a big gun fight between SL AND UMC while having my gun pointed towards it without consequences. If I’m killed its RDM.

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

46 minutes ago, David said:

You are agreeing that I can stand at a big gun fight between SL AND UMC while having my gun pointed towards it without consequences. If I’m killed its RDM.

based on all of the evidence brought to the report, there was no screenshots of the other family shooting at SL. I'm not saying it didn't happen because it might have, but based on what we are working with on this report it only shows SL instigating fights and beans was never in any of those logs of shooting at your family. If you had a video showing the situation it might clear that up, but it hasn't been posted so it doesn't seem like it exists so we have to base it off of the logs shown above.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

based on all of the evidence brought to the report, there was no screenshots of the other family shooting at SL. I'm not saying it didn't happen because it might have, but based on what we are working with on this report it only shows SL instigating fights and beans was never in any of those logs of shooting at your family. If you had a video showing the situation it might clear that up, but it hasn't been posted so it doesn't seem like it exists so we have to base it off of the logs shown above.

Nobody has video. Beans didn’t deny that he was at the fight because he was.

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

26 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

If i remember correctly what happend was someone in UMC mugged or kidnapped someone in SL. And then SL pulled up and assisted their family member. If Beans is in this group of 10+ people with his gun out as everyone is shooting eachother it would make perfect sense that beans also got shot. If there is evidence to corraborate this would the killing be justified?

Because from my pov thats what happend.

Whether or not UMC initiated the fight or even shot back shouldnt matter because they mass assisted a mug of SL. As i see it, We should not be responsible for going through the lists of assists in adverts to make sure the person were about to engage in adverted. At some point a common sense line has to be drawn. Given the circumstances of what happend Beans was a perfectly acceptable casualty imo.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

I looked through this whole situation and everybody is claiming there was a big fight between sl and umc, but I don't see any logs proving that everything does sl instigating fights with other people.  To clerify, logs are evidence and so galaxy did the right thing here and made his decision based on what the logs showed. Looking at all of the screenshots provided (granted it looks life a messy situation) David instigated the fight with beans and dealt 100% of the damage while beans had a gun out but was never looking at david. While a video could clear this situation,  there wasn't one provided so logs are the only evidence we have and in my opinion they support galaxy's decision to make the warn here.  

The way I see this beans has no video and David doesn’t either the logs show umc assisting and Arron shooting someone 5 feel behind beans. How are you gonna claim self defense when you pull a gun and and die in a gun fight. If your part of a family and are fighting another family and you pull your gun out your gonna get shot and it could be for “self defense” but that doesn’t change the fact that what david did was not rdm. If something similar in real life happened beans would of been shot. Also with David’s story logs are not enough to prove it was rdm. this is super he said she said and I don’t understand why David was warned without enough evidence present and now is expecting to put evidence to prove his innocence. This whole incident is guilty till proven innocent. We got higher staff members saying this is a confusing situation looking at the pictures of the same logs Galaxy looked at if there saying it’s confusing I don’t understand how he can just warn David and now it’s all on him I would like to see the warm removed and this reposted and a player report because let’s be honest this would never be accepted as a player report. Look warns can remove a player from the community and are something you can pay to remove so I would hope if someone’s getting warned there’s 100% evidence. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

In this case, the person warned was already "found guilty" and if you follow the legal process this is an appeal where the person was already found "guilty" in the sit and they disagree so the guilty person has to prove otherwise. You both have presented all of the evidence you have and I was not online or involved at all so not considering any "assumptions" about beans intentions the logs show him or his family never dealing any damage (IN ANY SCREENSHOTS IN THIS REPORT) so the warn will stand and I will be denying this appeal