What warning did you receive:

RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.9ac0b1ba6f3c888ce48b608e7961074d.png

image.thumb.png.65619583544be11aa7aecfa47e6be504.png
image.png.7059bbc273e68fe3074464d3289c2994.png

image.png.9446607c74a71fab607245e9cd485f1f.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

There was no clip on either side proving that the logs or my story is wrong, UMC Beans did not deny that my story is wrong either, so they based the RDM warn SOLELY because he claimed self defense. I was warned for this reason, UMC killed an SL member at hospital, Meanwhile I am in a car with family members and I /advert assist. When I arrived UMC Beans had a gun out pointed at me and my family members so I killed him. The admin claimed that UMC Beans had a gun out for self defense. I reiterate that there was an ACTIVE FIGHT happening at hospital between UMC and SL. UMC Beans was killed out of the interested of protecting myself and my family members from the gun he had pointed at us

Any extra information:

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

i never said that he had it out purely for self defense but it could of been why he has a gun out in RP. you where warned cause you shot beans even tho he was not in the situation. when somebody has a gun out you call 911 you don't just shoot them. beans did not fire his and waist in the situation when it first accord thus why he still had to advert assist. you murded him tho he did nothing but have a gun out.  

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

3 minutes ago, galax223 said:

i never said that he had it out purely for self defense but it could of been why he has a gun out in RP. you where warned cause you shot beans even tho he was not in the situation. when somebody has a gun out you call 911 you don't just shoot them. beans did not fire his and waist in the situation when it first accord thus why he still had to advert assist. you murded him tho he did nothing but have a gun out.  

He had his gun out AT the gun fight. Logs proved that. Also your whole argument was that he was acting in self defense.

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+ Support on davids side

As a person in the car at the time I can say

There was infact a UMC fight at Hospital

We all adverted assist in order to assist our family members

I did not see beans and david though

Edit: From what I can see either beans was caught in the crossfire or there was a misunderstanding 

I don't think anyone should've been warned seeing as though there is no proof on either side

Edited by Retro
  • Like 1

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

13 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

Not really sure with the story I would try to get the staff members side. @galax223Your side to this?

Not really sure what to go with here ima just say +support unless there is evidence to back this one warn up tbh.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

+Support

Either way beans had his gun out with his family UMC while in active battle with SL. People will think he is involved in the gun fight and shoot him.

I feel with no proof of anything in the SIT, David shouldn’t of been warned either way. Logs don’t tell the whole story majority of the time. 

I think it is pretty safe to ASSUME if you have your gun out like in this case people will take you as a threat and shoot you….

When it is a battle of 10+ SL and 10+ UMC how will people know who is just running around the war zone with a gun out not shooting. 

Edited by Trumpo
  • Like 1

trumpo_signature.png

Full Disclosure: I am in SL and am therefore probably bias.

+Support for David.

Even IF it is shown that David shouldn't have technically shot him yet. There are lot's of mitigating factors when deciding how to handle a sit. In this instance if there are two families in a major shootout with 10+ players on each side. You can NOT sit there with a gun out and then claim you were rdmed because you yourself did not shoot. Use common sense people.

To calrify, I do not blame Galaxy one bit, Since this sit involved SL and UMC there werent much if any staff that could help him and i'm sure he was under lot's of pressure.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

i have multipe SS of the logs and ill post them below but my case was not entirely self defense, this all and all was a messy sit as the logs where backed up with UMC and SL so i did the absolute best i could with what i had.

david1.png

david2.png

this is watto i have the correct SS i accidently snipped the wrong person lmao

i have multipe SS of the logs and ill post them below but my case was not entirely self defense, this all and all was a messy sit as the logs where backed up with UMC and SL so i did the absolute best i could with what i had.

david1.png

david2.png

this was watto i snipped the wrong one This is the beans one

david2new.png

david3.png

Join DD Today!

david1.png

david2.png

this is watto i have the correct SS i accidently snipped the wrong person lmao

Without video evidence how could you know Beans didn't shoot his gun?

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

1 minute ago, galax223 said:

david1.png

david2.png

If you see that it's a mass family war and know by beans own words that he was standing there with his family with a gun out then common sense says hes going to get shot. It's not, nor should it be the responsibility of David to check every single UMC member to make sure that they also /adverted assist. This just plays into using common sense. If David is doing the best he can in the chaos of the situation to abide by the rules than he should not be warned.

And from what it looks like, It's borderline baiting on Beans part to tiptoe the line of being involved in the situation just to make a report on someone.

• Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support

This sit took around 30 mins in game, this honestly killed motivation from a lot of members in the game to play because of this. UMC was having a friendly point battle with SL, not to mention it has been going on for 5 hours. Beans had a gun out in the middle of a whole gun fight, there is no rdm as David did advert as everyone else did. There was no proof and UMC had no issue with this situation, it was fun and games.

This needs to be looked into by the HoS as there was no evidence for this warn to happen. Under the staff handbook you need actual evidence to warn someone (logs could not help in this situation)

2 minutes ago, watto_the_junker said:

-Support
There is no evidence to prove that it was in self defense and if logs proved that it was infact RDM then thats all the evidence you can go off of

Ah yes Guilty until proven innocent says the moderator. Because beans had no evidence of the rdm, its somehow David's responsibility to defend himself in a 30 min sit.

23 minutes ago, galax223 said:

Thank you for speaking out! Yes this should not have been a warn, however from this we know you did not get the full story or understood what happened, why warn David?

- UMC was mugging a SL member out of fun sport, Beans was apart of it and as you said he had a gun out. So from this you posted screenshots of the logs, we assisted perfectly and we defended our family member, thats roleplay. There is no rdm from that situation to give out a valid warn

- Uber Eats delivers faster than police, you have a right under the second amendment to save your family member from a mugging quickly, you can be arrested after and be charged/ticketed with illegal weaponry if you have it.

2 minutes ago, beansbutbeans said:

-support logs showed rdm, no evidence on report 

Logs showed nothing actually, it showed you guys were mugging an SL member and we adverted back to defend them. Logs are not liable here

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

26 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+ Support

This sit took around 30 mins in game, this honestly killed motivation from a lot of members in the game to play because of this. UMC was having a friendly point battle with SL, not to mention it has been going on for 5 hours. Beans had a gun out in the middle of a whole gun fight, there is no rdm as David did advert as everyone else did. There was no proof and UMC had no issue with this situation, it was fun and games.

This needs to be looked into by the HoS as there was no evidence for this warn to happen. Under the staff handbook you need actual evidence to warn someone (logs could not help in this situation)

Ah yes Guilty until proven innocent says the moderator. Because beans had no evidence of the rdm, its somehow David's responsibility to defend himself in a 30 min sit.

Thank you for speaking out! Yes this should not have been a warn, however from this we know you did not get the full story or understood what happened, why warn David?

- UMC was mugging a SL member out of fun sport, Beans was apart of it and as you said he had a gun out. So from this you posted screenshots of the logs, we assisted perfectly and we defended our family member, thats roleplay. There is no rdm from that situation to give out a valid warn

- Uber Eats delivers faster than police, you have a right under the second amendment to save your family member from a mugging quickly, you can be arrested after and be charged/ticketed with illegal weaponry if you have it.

Logs showed nothing actually, it showed you guys were mugging an SL member and we adverted back to defend them. Logs are not liable here

+support ^

+support

Logs showed that trumpo killed Desklamp UMC one second before david began shooting beans. Its clear with the logs galaxy showed, that he cut out that part further proving that this is false and targeted.

edit: seeing as though people are not understand my point of view, what im trying to perpetuate is that it wasn't some random event in where david walked up to beans and shot him. this was logs I was given by another staff member: https://gyazo.com/e771c4852e38970030f9c9c9b63836c0https://gyazo.com/1ae5ae3ffebe470560ebed356d753603

The reason I said it was targeted is because you have yet to mention this and are trying to make it seem like it was some random incident when it clearly wasn't.

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

+ Support

+support

-support
what beans said, logs and the render quite literally show beans not pointing a gun at him, and 100% of damage being inflicted by david, therefore being rdm, i dont see how there can be "no evidence" of the warn, when logs clearly show and are the only point of evidence, with there being no evidence making it false, i think this warn is justified

Edited by Sammy Sprinkler

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

+ Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Targeted? Are you fr? i cut out ALL of it i dont care if he was warned or not i was hesitant to warn him infact but i treated this as i would any other player. I have nothing agesnt david or SL and i cut out the part to get straight to the point. when i looked in logs i saw it apperd to be RDM i also had a bunch of other staff there who helped me threw this sit. to call this targeted is childish. 

Join DD Today!

Forum Diplomat Message
If people continue to put snide comments and negative reactions, this most will be locked for SMT review. This is your only warning. Posts like these are meant for community feedback. Stop with the toxicity.

Thank you,
Senior Diplomat Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

3 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

Logs showed that trumpo killed Desklamp UMC one second before david began shooting beans. Its clear with the logs galaxy showed, that he cut out that part further proving that this is false and targeted.

edit: seeing as though people are not understand my point of view, what im trying to perpetuate is that it wasn't some random event in where david walked up to beans and shot him. this was logs I was given by another staff member: https://gyazo.com/e771c4852e38970030f9c9c9b63836c0https://gyazo.com/1ae5ae3ffebe470560ebed356d753603

The reason I said it was targeted is because you have yet to mention this and are trying to make it seem like it was some random incident when it clearly wasn't.

I agree, and if there is a sit this confusing the best outcome isnt to make it this big, either give  a verbal or make it more clear for David

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

I looked through this whole situation and everybody is claiming there was a big fight between sl and umc, but I don't see any logs proving that everything does sl instigating fights with other people.  To clerify, logs are evidence and so galaxy did the right thing here and made his decision based on what the logs showed. Looking at all of the screenshots provided (granted it looks life a messy situation) David instigated the fight with beans and dealt 100% of the damage while beans had a gun out but was never looking at david. While a video could clear this situation,  there wasn't one provided so logs are the only evidence we have and in my opinion they support galaxy's decision to make the warn here.