Cernunnos's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Asteria Silver

Gaminglight community, let your opinion matter!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am a good fit for the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Cernunnos.

What is your steam name?: Asteria Silver.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:171161405.

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Asteria Silver#5656.

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I have performed staff work for several other communities across a variety of platforms. I have been a staff member for Garry's Mod servers, Second Life groups, Minecraft servers, Telegram communities, World of Warcraft (Private Server), Roblox Groups, Facebook pages, Discord Servers, and a variety of other small servers and communities that came and went. Been doing staff work since around 2017.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Give or take, I have been around Gaminglight since 2020-2021, so I am going to guess towards the end of 2020.

What date did you make your forums account?: February 24, 2021.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: I have zero warnings on my account, and plan on keeping it that way.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Gold.

Are you a staff member in another community?: I am currently not a staff member for another community.

Have you read the staff handbook?: I have read the Staff Handbook.

Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada).

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
With the previous experience I have had throughout the years, and me finding Gaminglight to be a new home of mine for coming home and relaxing, I want to help the team out however possible. I usually find myself spending several hours in the early morning, usually during times when staff may not always be on to help, which allows a helping hand to be on during those "down times". I have a drive to help the many wonderful players that have helped keep the server up, and the staff team are absolutely friendly and welcoming, which has helped encourage my choice. I want to help the people I have called my second family, and help relieve the load off the already hard working staff, and honestly the staff team has been quite a goal for a while. I am loyal, I have a willingness to learn, and I am unbiased in my decisions. I listen to both sides of the story, and am transparent in the actions I perform related to the case, to allow players to know that I am not just picking favorites or anything. And lastly, I am ready for any task that you throw at me.

Scenario questions.

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
Firstly, bring them to you. Strip them of weapons and freeze them so they can't go off any kill anyone else. Check the BLogs and confirm that they indeed committed the RDM. If they curse at me and fail to provide any positives in their regards to the case, gag them and discuss the punishment with a member of staff that is above my rank, as at the time I am a Trial Moderator.

You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:
Remind all players that they will all have a chance to speak, and individually listen to all five players sides of the story, documenting their responses. Discuss the responses with all five players, and discuss a possible resolution between the players. Never get mad or heated, as it only fuels the fire. Dependant on what rules have been broken, apply a fair punishment to the rule breakers. Use BLogs whenever possible, as logs can be your best friend.

Below is the !warns command used to check my warnings.
image.png.d6590793154e5e27ba20589542482e20.png

Gaminglight SCP-RP | Trial Moderator
Delta-5 | NCO
Delta-5 | Raptor Operative
Delta-5 | CTF JOP

+ Previous experience on other games

+ Active

+ Good player to banter with

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios look nicely thought out

+ Nice clean record

- Could use more forum activity

For the reasons stated above I am giving you a +support as I feel you would make a great addition to the staff team best of luck to you

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Active

+ App looks good

+ Nice clean record

For the reasons stated above I am giving you a +support as I feel you would make a great addition to the staff team best of luck to you

You seem like a solid guy, +support

• Thanks 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

19 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Active

+ App looks good

+ Nice clean record

+Support

• Thanks 1

+ Support

This is a Well Written application I will say that you could be a good addition to the Staff Team you seem that you want to learn, and this is why you will be receiving my +Support

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

Edited by Iceberkk
  • Thanks 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/13/2022 at 6:53 PM, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Active

+ App looks good

+ Nice clean record

Sounds about right ^

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)