Meeseeks Discord Ban Appeal #2 - Denied

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Your name: Meeseeks

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Meeseeks#0909

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  600123989905375232

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP-RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I was banned for transphobia

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? 

Well to start off I would like to say sorry to the people who where unhappy with what I had said I realized what I did was very disrespectful to the person who I said it to and possibly others. I got banned from the Discord literally months ago and all I'm asking for is another shot. I understand that many of you may hold personal biases against me witch you have full right to do so but, for this appeal I'm asking those people who do have those biases to look past them. 

Somethings I would like to add. On a previous Discord ban appeal witch was denied people left reasons why they did not think I should be un banned. #1 "Its been too short of a time to know that you have changed" Since I have gotten banned its has been around 3 & 1/2 months since I have gotten banned from the Discord. #2 "I'm not capable/mature enough to be in a RP server or that I'm just going to get banned again" Well this is not true, as of now I am a CMDR on another Semi Serious RP server owned by another major network and I have approximately 0 warns or banns on that server. Lastly as a reminder what I said was outside of GL and was not in any GL related server or GC and happened purely in Discord DMs.

Anyways I apricate all the people who read this appeal and don't just immediately -support it. If you have any questions regarding the appeal please DM me at any time.

Thanks all ~ Meeseeks

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123
Fixed grammar

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Disclaimer

I have known Meeseeks for almost a year and have talked with him regularly since his Security Blacklist and Discord ban. He is far from perfect but is in no way deserving of being totally ousted from the community.

As for the reason for his Discord ban, it makes no sense. People in GL say horrible awful racist, sexist, transphobic, exc all the time outside GL. The policy as people know it is "if its outside GL its fine". DMs are outside of GL. Yes, he was talking to a friend and said a word he probably shouldn't have. You know what the punishment for saying a hard R in chat in game is? a 1 week ban. Meeseeks has been gone from GL for at least 5 months to 1/2 a year. I think that is more than adequate punishment for what he did.

+Support

EDIT: For clarification, I do not condone actions of racism and transphobia exc. I am saying that the punishment for these things are much lower than the lengthy ban and blacklist Meeseeks has received.

Edited by Hex-G
Clarification statement

For the convenience of those seeking to show their opinion and for the convenience of the SMT reviewing this, I have linked the previous appeal for any pertinent information it may contain in the decision-making process:

Please make sure to give reasoning behind your opinions. Thank you.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-support

This is my personal opinion which is the result of my -support, so please don't take this personal.

If your spelling hasn't improved in 3 months, i doubt your attitude has. I just feel that 3.5 months is not a long time at all. If you say you're hcmd on another server, to me, that doesn't prove your maturity. There are other servers that let anyone into hcmd. Even those that abuse the rank. Doesn't mean anything when it comes to this community. 

Also the fact that you keep trying to excuse your actions by continuing to mention that it was outside the GL discord. We all know that, but it's the extend of those actions that made staff come to the decision to take action on you. 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
  • Laughing 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

12 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

This is my personal opinion which is the result of my -support, so please don't take this personal.

If your spelling hasn't improved in 3 months, i doubt your attitude has. I just feel that 3.5 months is not a long time at all. If you say you're hcmd on another server, to me, that doesn't prove your maturity. There are other servers that let anyone into hcmd. Even those that abuse the rank. Doesn't mean anything when it comes to this community. 

Also the fact that you keep trying to excuse your actions by continuing to mention that it was outside the GL discord. We all know that, but it's the extend of those actions that made staff come to the decision to take action on you. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

I agree with this

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

16 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

^^^

+Support

He has learned his lesson. I know myself and many members of Gaminglight hold grudges. He burned a lot of bridges and wants to try to build them again.

To @Hex-Gsaying the hard R is a lot better then continually harassing members and being a general prick. You weren’t SCMD then but I have had issues with Meeseeks in the past even when he was told to stop. DMs are 100% not out of GL. If some officer starts spamming in CMD DMs saying racist and transphobic shit you would report him correct? Any communication between GL members can be scrutinized if someone wants it to be.

To @Mr.Meeseeks 123 if this gets denied, you should try writing with correct spelling, proper grammar and sentence structure. 

Meeseeks fucked up by choice many times, that’s not a sign of good character. HOWEVER, other people have done worse and gotten less of a punishment. ZJ for example who was let back into command 3 times after being caught hacking 3 times.
Meeseeks was young, rude and borderline moronic sometimes but everyone has a time where they are like that. I don’t see harm in letting him come back. He can always be removed again if needed. The server has gone through a lot worse then one member harassing people. We always bounce back.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

I've seen some stuff too

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

17 hours ago, Hex-G said:

Disclaimer

I have known Meeseeks for almost a year and have talked with him regularly since his Security Blacklist and Discord ban. He is far from perfect but is in no way deserving of being totally ousted from the community.

As for the reason for his Discord ban, it makes no sense. People in GL say horrible awful racist, sexist, transphobic, exc all the time outside GL. The policy as people know it is "if its outside GL its fine". DMs are outside of GL. Yes, he was talking to a friend and said a word he probably shouldn't have. You know what the punishment for saying a hard R in chat in game is? a 1 week ban. Meeseeks has been gone from GL for at least 5 months to 1/2 a year. I think that is more than adequate punishment for what he did.

+Support

EDIT: For clarification, I do not condone actions of racism and transphobia exc. I am saying that the punishment for these things are much lower than the lengthy ban and blacklist Meeseeks has received.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

6 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

On 9/13/2022 at 1:16 PM, Grеg said:

+Support

He has learned his lesson. I know myself and many members of Gaminglight hold grudges. He burned a lot of bridges and wants to try to build them again.

To @Hex-Gsaying the hard R is a lot better then continually harassing members and being a general prick. You weren’t SCMD then but I have had issues with Meeseeks in the past even when he was told to stop. DMs are 100% not out of GL. If some officer starts spamming in CMD DMs saying racist and transphobic shit you would report him correct? Any communication between GL members can be scrutinized if someone wants it to be.

To @Mr.Meeseeks 123 if this gets denied, you should try writing with correct spelling, proper grammar and sentence structure. 

Meeseeks fucked up by choice many times, that’s not a sign of good character. HOWEVER, other people have done worse and gotten less of a punishment. ZJ for example who was let back into command 3 times after being caught hacking 3 times.
Meeseeks was young, rude and borderline moronic sometimes but everyone has a time where they are like that. I don’t see harm in letting him come back. He can always be removed again if needed. The server has gone through a lot worse then one member harassing people. We always bounce back.

I don't see the harm of letting him back.  If we didn't, we would be setting a double standard as we have given lesser punishments for a lot worse.
+support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 9/13/2022 at 6:16 PM, Grеg said:

+Support

^^^^^^^

On 9/13/2022 at 12:30 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

Yea I don't mean to quote band wagon but I really do agree with what fizzy said, 3 or so months is not that long and to think your whole personality changed in that long is pretty unlikely. And you had a lot of attitude issues and just caused so many problems with many individuals and not to mention the absolute horrendous things I've seen posted I just have to say -SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

22 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

I don't see the harm of letting him back.  If we didn't, we would be setting a double standard as we have given lesser punishments for a lot worse.
+support

Yeah I mean I don’t want him back but I’m giving my honest opinion. I truly do not see the harm in him coming back.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe