Rule changes for truck driver - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Kitty.

Should this be added?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

This poll is closed to new votes

What do you want to see? - Changes to the rules of truck driver. Currently truck driver is a neutral class and other than putting a car trailer on and trying to keep your friends car on the back, I feel the job is pretty useless. It can be fun to drive around for 10 minutes and trying not to get stuck, but there isn't much practical use involved. I would like to see the rules changed to that truck drivers can assist criminals in the transportation of illegal goods, such as printers,money bags from bank and weed. I think they should still remain partially neutral, in a way that their truck can't be stolen and that they should not partake in any crime other than transportation (e.g no bank raids)

Why should we add it? - It adds more functionality to a job which previously was fairly pointless and not very fun.

What are the advantages of having this? - Adds more RP, allows for more development of the truck driver job, replayability

Who is it mainly for? - Truck drivers / criminals in general

Links to any content - N/A

+support

I have seen them already being used in criminal events anyways.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

• 3 weeks later...

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC