4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I join the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Kaizer

What is your steam name?: Kaizer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:76093028

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Kaizer#2288

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been a senior moderator on a darkrp community which I shall not name in case it comes off as advertising, for more information and the name of the community you are more than welcome to send me a message on any of the platforms stated above. This experience included mostly taking sits but also taking care of internal affairs within the staff team and helping out lower ranked staff members with any problem or question that comes up.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) At the beginning of May this year

What date did you make your forums account? June 4th

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? One.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? I have

Timezone: GMT+3/+2

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I should join the staff team because I am a dedicated member of the community pouring most of my hours into the server during weekends and vacations, because I have experience in tutoring and holding staff positions (IRL and in games), I have extensive knowledge of the MOTD and I know how to tell when someone deserves punishment and when someone genuinely made a mistake. (A small one)

As a player holding two command positions who enjoys the server, I highly appreciate and adore the work the staff team has done since I've joined, and prior to that. The server has shaped up to be something that I as a player with hundreds of servers played with over 1200 hours want to play and stay in. And for that, I would like to be part of the team that shapes the server to be what it is.

I am knowledgeable and went through many courses (IRL) regarding teamwork, team leadership and team preserving, and I think that these skills are going to be of great help if and/or when I join the staff team and perhaps reach a position where I could help mentor other staff members.

I always try to keep updated with the MOTD and to point out and research about any and all inconsistencies I find within. (Which are not many)

In summary, I think that I can be a great staff member since I am a team player, serious about everything I do (There's always time for fun though 😄), I am able to hold pretty constant activity, I know the rules, and I know when I messed up and when an apology is needed.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Of course like every sit it depends on the situation, if the player is completely new and the first thing they did when joining the server is MRDM and act like a douche towards people in the community, that would count as NITRP and might warrant a punishment which I did not find on the handbook, but, if we are talking handbook only, it's a formal warning for RDM and Staff Diss which will be conducted by me and a 5 day ban conducted by an Admin at my request. The same punishment goes for someone who is more acquainted with the server's rules.

In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Well, even though some players might not care about the short term punishments (Verbals, Formals, Kicks), most care about the long term ones, so I would explain the implications of receiving 10 warns, 20 warns... I would also try to get in touch with their "Super-Ego", which pretty much means helping them understand that the actions that they are taking at the end is hurting the players around them, and possibly their friends.

image.thumb.png.15295aebe6e5d49635e90615056c1769.png

Edited by Kaizer

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

19 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

ive never really had a bad interaction with and the questions are pretty decent I'll give you a shot.

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+ Support

I have read your staff application and I will say that is a well written application I always say that people can learn from their mistakes, this is why you will be receiving my +Support.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

• Like 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)