Personnel Report: Dr Lucitainment

lUCI

Writing/Grammar: 15/20

There are noticeable grammar mistakes as well as writing mistakes. You used lowercase "i" instead of capital "I" in your document. Also, there are a few places where you missed the comma. 
Test Idea/Execution: 10/20

This isn't the place for your character's background. You should post your test logs here, so that's why you get minus points. But besides that, it's great character lore.

Format: 18/20

The format is really nice. It reminds me of a real foundation document. The text is readable and the font used is nice. Also, the use of pictures is appreciated.

Length: 17/20

The length is decent. It could have been longer, but I don't think it was needed. It's all filled with rich text. Good job!

Lore: 20/20

The lore is what brings this document to light. Your description of the character is amazing. It's believable and doesn't seem farfetched. Great job!

Wanderer's Library Archivist Point: 0/1

(This is my personal point, giving it to the document that I enjoyed. If you get this point, it means you made a phenomenal document)

Total score: 75/100

You made a good document describing your character, but this place is for test logs. Overall, you described your character very well!

Username: Grizz

Positions: Retired

Awards: Wanderer's Library Archivist x2 | The Exemplary Investigator Award