MyanDaBeast-False Warn Report.- Denied

soup95

Your In-game: Soup95

The admin's name in-game: MyanDaBeast

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.a05ea4dd8955a4bf9aeed26643ed175c.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warning is false because I was hosting an event as event team with bosco and I crashed the bearcat into a tree because we were doing an jailbreak event so I got out and fought some goverment and then I see somebody shooting so I thought they were goverment so I turn around and start shooting UMC Beans with my eyes closed (literary) and then I realive what I have just done so I didin't say anything about it so I contunied to host the event thinking nothing of it and this was just a general mistake.

Any extra information: This is my fault but I have no idea who that other person was and that is the only reason I shot you beans so hmm maybe we can convert this warning to a verbal one or a staff strike maybe? (I like less warns ik im crazy lmao.).   I HAD A CLIP BUT HAVE LOST IT.

Edited by soup95
h

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• Head Admin

-Support

-From the video that was shown to me by @beansbutbeans. The car he was driving up in was clearly a dodge challenger. And in the video, it was clear it has the UMC logo in it and you shot at beans when he pulled up. I saw it was ARDM in the end. I spoke to Kitty about this to get her opinion of the issue, and she agreed it is ARDM as well. 

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

2 minutes ago, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

-Support

-From the video that was shown to me by @beansbutbeans. The car he was driving up in was clearly a dodge challenger. And in the video, it was clear it has the UMC logo in it and you shot at beans when he pulled up. I saw it was ARDM in the end. I spoke to Kitty about this to get her opinion of the issue, and she agreed it is ARDM as well. 

I saw somebody else shooting the car and literary shot the car with my eyes closed thinking that this person was only going to shot gov and that is where I was wrong.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

-Support

Beans did show a video of him driving at a normal speed through tunnel and when he sees there are shots fired, comes to an almost complete stop. He was in a marked dodge charger with the UMC logo on it and stopped before the line of fire. I would have said it would have been crossfire but you were to the right of him, not in front and you clearly aimed at Beans and put rounds into his car. I think it was clear Beans was not a government official due to his car. Your eyes being closed whilst shooting doesn't make sense to me, as you move your mouse from facing forwards to about 90 degrees to the left to shoot beans, which is a pretty good psychic skill if you have it.