Ban appeal for Imperial RP- Denied

MyMomSaidIWasHandsom

1. Steam Name:  MyMomSaidIWasHandsom

2. Ingame Name: Unknown

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:1:471174825

4. Ban Length:Permanent

5. Admin that Banned you:Doesnt Say

6. Reason for Ban:Racism

7. Dispute: I know the ban was a long time ago as i am not even sure when it occured, but I completely take in that whatever occured was an act of me being ignorant and a moron. I am very apologetic for my offense(s) and I do wish to have another chance on this server as I realise how well made it is and it would be great to hold a position within it. There is not much I can say except from the fact that what I done was wrong and completely out of order but I have matured overtime. If this ban could be considered it would be greatly appreciated and if anyone would like to talk with me further on the situation they can always contact me on my discord. 

Salty#0792181416402_Screenshot2022-09-12192404.png.b484954070fea627a7745b795096d94b.png

I was the one who requested the perma ban on you, I don't know what JMT member extended it however. All I will say is that in order for this ban to go through a clip is REQUIRED. I don't believe I have this clip anymore or know the actions that transpired however -- you have 13 bans and 11 warns on Imperial. This is quite a risk that we would be taking seeing as you are a repeat offender.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

All of your bans have been for either racism or homphobia. As well with me seeing quite a bit of staff dis and player dis. With me seeing all that, no matter if you say you’ve changed doesn’t make up for what you have said in general and towards others. As a community we try to include everyone but with people coming on just to be racist and homophobic ruins the community’s look. 

Big - support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

1 hour ago, RussTime said:

All of your bans have been for either racism or homphobia. As well with me seeing quite a bit of staff dis and player dis. With me seeing all that, no matter if you say you’ve changed doesn’t make up for what you have said in general and towards others. As a community we try to include everyone but with people coming on just to be racist and homophobic ruins the community’s look. 

Big - support

Racism is unacceptable. Most of the time my thoughts are even if you are not a racist , you are purposely doing things to get yourself banned which is what most trolls do. Overall anyone in my eyes who does this wanted to get banned, I've been playing gmod for a long time and it has this as a common theme among all servers. Racism is used after or during trolling to intentionally get banned.

While I don't know the situation overall - Support 

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Parkerxxx said:

Racism is unacceptable. Most of the time my thoughts are even if you are not a racist , you are purposely doing things to get yourself banned which is what most trolls do. Overall anyone in my eyes who does this wanted to get banned, I've been playing gmod for a long time and it has this as a common theme among all servers. Racism is used after or during trolling to intentionally get banned.

While I don't know the situation overall - Support 

Everything that you guys are saying I completely agree with, what I did in the past was too just get a reaction out of people. Not to intentionally be hateful to anyone, but I completely understand my wrong doings and as risky as it is would like to be given another chance as it has been a decent amount of time since i have even touched gmod and this server.

15 hours ago, RussTime said:

Big - support