• No

In-Game Name: Laki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:570799005

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Bronze / Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?: Almost 3 months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines? Yes I did

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):
image.thumb.png.ead1fa705b41273df6601fcbe3a519a1.png

Why do you want to join event team?  I want to join Event Team because I want to continue hosting a lot of PT's and Events, already I hosted 2 or more PT's per week which is idk maybe 10 PT's in last few months or more.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I'm Staff member and Command member in 2 branches, I respect and help other players and I think I deserve chance like everyone else.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am, I have experience with ULX but I'm still learning some things

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I already tried to make this out, but I need more ET members and more time to plan it again. Idea is VIP hold, we make some kind of safe house on surface, or we mark places in HCZ with permission of HCZ manager, we make 3 teams in which we have fake SCP's, Guard team and Ambush team, point is to save VIP from ambushers and SCP's (Modified players), we make ambushers waves, then we make SCP waves, after that they all get in trying to kill VIP, in this Event peoples can try out their skills in those situations, it helps MTF and CI improve their attacking/defending skills, they are doing a lot of raids/mech raids and things and this would be helpful for everyone, we can include a lot of branches, a lot of players, but that's a lot of job for us.

Accepted!

Please contact a member of our Senior Event Team, All contact details of each personnel can be found in SCP-RP #event-announcements pinned!

~ SCP-RP Event Team Leader Kieran

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Dano locked this topic