General Suggestion - SCP-1048-A Self Breach Change [Completed]

Nydekore

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting that SCP-1048/1048-A have some modifications made to their self breaching rules to make the SCP more compelling for both sides. The changes are noted below.

SCP-1048-A's self breaching process can be stopped by the termination of SCP-1048.
SCP-1048-A must wait for SCP-1048 to collect three ears.
SCP-1048 must collect ears by approaching a human and rolling to cut their ear off. If they are successful, they must cut the human with its knife and advert 1/3 ears collected.
This process must be repeated two more times. There is a one-minute cooldown per ear. There is a five-minute cooldown between attempts at grabbing an ear.
Anyone with a cut ear cannot report it for 2 minutes, as they are unconscious. will fall unconscious for 1 minute and will not recall the incident upon waking up.
    After the 2 minutes expire the affected personnel may report the incident via Comms.
Once SCP-1048 has acquired all three ears, it must use @ to call staff to bring SCP-1048-A to it.
It is FailRP to know that SCP-1048 is collecting ears unless it was reported or seen by Security/MTF.

How would this change better the server? - This change is made to encourage both sides to play as/with SCP-1048 in a more enjoyable manner. The five minutes between ear grabs requires 1048 to play more stealthily while the loss of the targets memory will give 1048 better means of doing so. It makes the gameplay more about staying hidden than the outright aggression which is frequently seen in 1048 players currently. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I do not believe there is any objective disadvantage to this as it balances itself out. Subjectively, some people may like the current playstyle and may wish to continue playing it this way. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 1048 players, can no longer get caught in just 2 minutes.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

I think 5 min is a long time to wait between ears. It makes sense for a 15 min "construction time" for 1048-A but I would make it a 3 min cooldown because of the added risk of failing to steal an ear. Winning a 50/50 3 times in a row is 12.5%. I think at least allowing them to try more often will mean they actually get 1048-A more often.

Overall a massive +support for the changes to make these SCPs, much needed and well thought out.

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 3 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||