Frost's ST Vice Commander Application- Accepted

Frosty_

Should I become ST Vice Commander?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Scout Lead Major Frost 1049's Stormtrooper Vice Commander Application

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Scout Lead MAJ Frost 1049 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a ST Vice Commander for many reasons, mainly being I want to help the regiment improve and thrive. The officers in Stormtroopers are so welcoming and friendly and I want to become their deserving representative. With my help Stormtroopers will be able to grow in RP and activity to eventually become the regiment it deserves to be.  As well I have been pushed by a few of my fellow officers to push for this position as I have people who support me which makes me want to make them proud.

I also want to step in and help improve on RP, Training, and all around improve the enjoyment with the regiment. There are many ideas I have that I can bring to the table to help bring up Stormtroopers performance. There are also a few problems I see that need more attention. If given Vice Commander I can improve Stormtrooper in many ways needed.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have about 21 weeks on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

The main purpose of a commander is they are the leader of their regiment. They are there to be the head and to make sure Activities, RP, and chain of command are properly established. They are also to be the head representative of their regiment. High Command will be looking at command to communicate the desires and wishes their troopers have. Commanders make sure the regiment is constantly improving making sure RP stays fresh and enjoyable for the troops. As well they are there to be hot and ready to deal with any issue within the regiment. If there is an issue the commander is there to handle it the best they can. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have shown many qualities within my time in Stormtroopers. I have properly proved why I would be trustworthy and deserving of the rank of Vice Commander. Since joining I have been doing my best to help in all ways possible. I have also taken every opportunity I had to work with command and fellow officers to help solve any issues that may be in our way. In these situations I have proved that I am understanding and able to critically think of the best solutions to an issue that will cause the majority of those involved to be satisfied. Due to my time working in the Stormtrooper regiment I feel I have gained the approval of Majority of the officers and its lower ranks.

Recently I have also been assigned to be the assistant lead of Scouts. Since then I have gone in full force to attempt to bring them back up to their proper spotlight. Since then I have been recruiting and making moves to get Scouts fully active again with help of a special fellow new Scout AL (Shout out to Jumpy lol). With Jumpy's help I have been able to point out issues and get them back on track in a way the Lead before couldn't. I say this example as it proves I am capable of hopping into a situation where activity and enjoyment can be down and that I will be able to turn it around. If given Vice Commander I can take this skill of mine and use it to improve Stormtroopers alongside Mr.Wheat to its truly needed glory. 

7. How often can you be Online?: I can online on average 2-4 hours a day. You can also contact me via discord if I'm ever needed.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

Yes I have 4 warnings 

- ImperialRP: ERP

- PoliceRP: Stealing Government Vehicle

- CloneWarsRP: Mic Spam

- CloneWarsRP: RDM

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

star wars stormtrooper GIF

Thank you for the support!

- Frost

Edited by Frosty_
Fixing rank as I was promoted to Scout lead

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+Support 

-Has shown his dedication to the ST corps and to the scouts 

-Is serious when in battle and in RP situations 

-Has great aspirations for the ST corps 

-understands the main purpose of a commander/vice commander 

-Is trustworthy 

-app could be a bit more detailed and longer 

Good luck frost, hope to see you as ST a VCMDR

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

2 hours ago, Harr y said:

+Support 

-Is trustworthy 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/13/2022 at 8:45 PM, Harr y said:

+Support 

-Is trustworthy 

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

- Support 

You are a good person and you of course have put on dedication into the ST battalion, but This Application is too short and lacks details it seems rushed to me you could improve this application more.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/14/2022 at 2:45 AM, Harr y said:

+Support 

-Is trustworthy 

I don’t  think the app is that short tbh, could be longer though. 

spacer.png

On 9/15/2022 at 9:31 PM, Iceberkk said:

- Support 

You are a good person and you of course have put on dedication into the ST battalion, but This Application is too short and lacks details it seems rushed to me you could improve this application more.