1. What is your in-game name?:

Jaeger

2. Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:553847139

3. Current Rank in Security:

SGT

4. Time on the server:

Been Playing Since 21/8/22 but played once and whiled when i played Imperial 

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?:

6/10 Might have Higher activity Depending How I mix my time on other jobs 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/953151720

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): 

None at the current Time 

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?:

Braun

8. What is your current level in game?:

Level 72 

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: 

Of course 

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch?:

I wish to become a Security Juggernaut as I Wish to go higher within the security branch after resigning from E11, I Believe Juggernaut will be a good branch while I spend my time on the server as Gensec. I Have Experience within Command for example E11 where I became a 1LT and achieved DHRCU and DOFTO while playing E11. I also have experience as Past command on other servers like Imperial becoming one of the highest ranks possible to get while playing and running 3 branches at once due to being the Branch Head of that Regiment at the time. I also have Experienced within Staff being JMT, this shows I Know the rules and know when to act kind when needed. 

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:

I Would Never give orders to people above my rank as their authority is higher than my Own.  

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+support

although you talk alot about experience, knowing if you are skilled in combat would help alot, but experience also plays into that, so +support

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this application still opened🤨

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic