Should I join ET?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I join ET?

• Yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Cryptonus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46822218

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Silver

How long have you been playing on the server?: Tab says 3 weeks but I've been on almost every day for the past few months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes!

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

image.thumb.png.67a3f06f3713677ad9198a7968e1c552.png

Why do you want to join event team? I've been roleplaying on the server for a few months now, and I absolutely love it. I think that by hosting fun RP events we can get newer players interested in the server and all it has to offer. I'm a very creative person, and I love coming up with new ideas and seeing them come to life. I'm always looking for new and interesting ways to roleplay, and I think that by joining the event team I can help make the server a more fun and inviting place for everyone.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I should be trusted to be part of the Event Team because I have been a research command member, research assistant supervisor, and I enjoy my job. I have enjoyed every moment of my experience with the Gaminglight community and I want to help out in any way possible. I am responsible and take my work seriously. I am also good at working with others and communicating.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Not really, but I'm willing to learn

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Maintenance personnel were fixing a wall that was caving in on itself, but they end up finding a walled off CC! this CC is home to a dormant Keter-Level Object, this object hasn't been logged in any of the foundation files so no one has a clue what it is. Suddenly, the object activates and begins to attack the Foundation personnel. The Foundation personnel must then contain the object and figure out a way to destroy it.

Side note: Idk what's going on with the warnings image but I have 1 warning from like several months ago for LTAP. This was around the time I first joined.

Another note... I've been trying to help Cintal with events as much as possible despite not being ET. I've volunteered to be an actor several times.

image.png

Edited by Above the Law

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

+ Overall Support

Firstly your warn image, I'm not sure if its only an issue for me, however the png itself does not exist. Secondly your event idea sounds very well thought out, however I'd love to hear more detail on it! Otherwise I believe you would make a good addition to the Event Team!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Pending!

Please update the image of your warnings, Then this application will be re-considered.

~ Event Team Leader Kieran

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Accepted!

Please contact a member of our Senior Event Team, All contact details of each personnel can be found in SCP-RP #event-announcements pinned!

~ SCP-RP Event Team Leader Kieran

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Goat locked this topic