RU8's M36 TI-23 Application

RussTime

Do I deserve to become M36 and join Unit TI-23?  

1. 1. Do I deserve to become M36 and join Unit TI-23?

• Yes
    • No

[In-Game Name]
RussTime

[Call-sign]  
RU8

[Rank]  
SGM

[Which lore squad member are you applying for] 
M36

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]
I believe I deserve this position because not only am I active on DT, I am VERY experienced when it comes to the Medical side of things. I also believe that with my form of leadership, I can help guide other DT into shaping them into better troopers not only through healing but perseverance and hard work. Another reason on why I believe I would be a great fit for M36 is because of capability to get stuff done and be great at it. Working under pressure is a main thing that a medic must know first and especially working as a TI-23 member, you are expected to be the best of the best. Finally I believe I deserve the position of M36 because of how active I can be and how dedicated to DT I am which I feel would be great not only to keep our DT alive and well but to have a person to look to as possibly a role model or even to help newer DT out in stuff they might not know yet and seek out for guidance.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]  
I would love to be a part of TI-23 not only because they are considered "The best of the best" but because of the people inside the Unit as well. I know many people inside of the Unit and have became what I hope to call friends with them which helps build up the Unit in knowing that another person can have your back while you have theirs. Since I also have a vast medical background, I feel like I could help in many ways people don't see such as surgeries and the ways of a medic which is to keep their patient alive at all cost. Another reason why I want to be a part of Unit TI-23 is that they are the first group of people I saw whenever I first joined the server and I saw how professional and amazing they looked. It became my goal to make it to one of those positions to show that I can do more than people think and SHOW people what I'm capable of. Finally I want to join Unit TI-23 because I've seen what the older players have done for the Unit and I want to possibly do more and make it better than when if I where to join.

[What does Unit TI-23 do]  
TI-23 is expected to be the best of everyone and get their job done not only quick but greatly exceed their expectations that people have of them. TI-23 has a wide variety of things they can do ranging from Recon from V07 to Healing from M36 and even fighting up close with C37, and which you cannot forget F16 which does everything. With these 5 classes, they have about at least 5 battalions/ regiments in only a few classes which puts them on a stand for them to be good at what they do. Unit TI-23 is one of the groups of people that if you need something done efficiently, delicately, and that it goes perfect, you would call for them. Finally Unit TI-23 is expected to also show leadership as they hold a high position in DT and the server it self. They are expected to be showing other DTs how to act and lead the group and make DT a more sophisticated and better battalion.

[How active can you be]  
Almost close to if not daily

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]
I understand

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

RU8, you have crafted a good application. In all honesty you have great experience even when having prior medical knowledge in the 69th regiment, you also know that TI-23 is something that is sacred to make sure you are the best of the best when coming out during events or on the daily ISD. Also the stride of bettering this sub-branch as a whole is amazing. Best of luck.

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 9/11/2022 at 1:36 PM, Hi Joel said:

RU8, you have crafted a good application. In all honesty you have great experience even when having prior medical knowledge in the 69th regiment, you also know that TI-23 is something that is sacred to make sure you are the best of the best when coming out during events or on the daily ISD. Also the stride of bettering this sub-branch as a whole is amazing. Best of luck.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 9/11/2022 at 1:10 AM, RussTime said:

I believe I deserve this position because not only am I active on DT, I am VERY experienced when it comes to the Medical side of things.

Since I also have a vast medical background,

Would be nice if you had went into depth on what experience you have. I can't take the statement seriously without some sort of supporting statement.

because of capability to get stuff done and be great at it.

You should list off what sorts of "stuff" you are talking about, or give examples on the the things you could get done.

Overall, your application isn't bad. But going more in depth on the experience you have, and what sort of things you can actually do would take your application to the next level. Especially when applying for something like TI-23, you want to make sure you are covering all your bases.

Goodluck,
I will not be giving this a rating.

• Thanks 1

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

• Crunch locked and unlocked this topic