General Suggestion - Kill House Elevator - Denied

Blazzy

What are you suggesting? - Make the Kill House not have a elevator but have a instant teleport to the Kill House and it's a OOC area so i think this would be fit for it

How would this change better the server? - so we can kill eachother father

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - MORE FUNNNN

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

6 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

-support, then it could be possible to barrage people and not give them enough time to prepare for another person they just killed

The reason nobody uses the Kill House is because of the elevator

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

+Support
While It'd add work for SMT to do it would make the kill house usable. Most people don't use it simply because the elevator makes it too much of a hassle to do so making it a part of the map that just kinda goes completely unused outside of PT's

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 9/12/2022 at 12:56 AM, K I W I said:

+Support
While It'd add work for SMT to do it would make the kill house usable. Most people don't use it simply because the elevator makes it too much of a hassle to do so making it a part of the map that just kinda goes completely unused outside of PT's

^^^

This isn't something that can be added just by me and jayden, it would require us to make a map update - however I will be moving this into the denied section, we will take this into consideration for our next map update

(we will be looking to do small map updates monthly / bi monthly)