Remove the Keycard Doors at the Save Class scps [ including 066 and 1048] [Completed]

Boesermaster

Β 

What are you suggesting? - Removing the LVL 1 Doors from the SCPs which are usually roaming around the Site

How would this change better the server? - They currently cant breach and the doors have to be opend by staff to let them out

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - NO

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The above named SCPS

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None needet

Β 

+Support 100%

There is nothing more exciting than seeing an SCP on the server as a D-Class. Most D-Class, that are new, aren't going to see Keter or Euclid SCP's because they're locked away somewhere where they may not go! And research doesn't test on safe class SCP's often which is very upsetting.

I believe that this wouldn't just benefit the safe SCP's but I think it would also benefit the D-Class and research department, because by seeing an scp that they find interesting they could get interested in the server and may stick around longer than you think, heck they may join research!

HOR CRYPTONUS
Β Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

+Support

I do believe this is more of a hindrance on the roleplay of the SCPs rather than it doing anything valuable

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§