Thoughts on the new map?

Demon Dice

Do you like the new map  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new map?

• Yes
    • No

I have gotten on once to see it, I hate the new doors and a lot of the button sounds. 

The old doors felt more like an SCP site rather then a shitty Area-51 complex. They are extremely bulky and overall ugly imo. 

I don’t like how many doors are in EZ and how much of a maze it is to find the exit.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Only real complaint I have is HCZ is a maze

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

If I had to be honest I like the old HCZ layout better, its fun seeing it different but the new HCZ hallways just feel empty (REALLY EMPTY). It's wide and confusing and it looks bland. It's just straight halls; the cc's are way better I like that a lot. (That's my only complaint, Surface, EZ, and LCZ are all amazing.)

• Like 1

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

I dislike the toy-ish plastic kind of feel LCZ has. it almost feels like were walking through a toy factory with the color coded wings, the pastel colors, etc. the only place that feels like a true SCP site would be dblock. 

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

the new map is a maze ing

image.png.53affcc6759fc7bffb54a4af4f10cd13.png (new map HCZ layout🙃)

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Everything is gucci except HCZ, way too many confusing to traverse. You can get a grasp of the general layout and how you can get to EZ/LCZ but trying to find a SCP that you need is hell (as of now, might change in time)

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

from the 1 time i connected i got hella lost in HCZ and i found a big red button, dissapoitned it didnt do shit.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Opinions -

D-block - Finally favors GENSEC once more and can be held decently during peak times now without a constant war going on. Research just needs to come research more so. d class don’t get bored. I rarely see researchers now with the new config and I’m unsure why.

LCZ - Looks nice. The doors are certainly interesting but I feel like they could have been kept the same. The color coded hallways makes it feel nice and lets you know where you are and where your going. I was easily able to learn LCZ after a few hours or so and that means goood map design.

HcZ - The update to the HCZ has a lot of effort put into it but..It is a giant maze. Much like how most peoples are saying, the configuration is difficult to learn and sometimes I feel like I’m not finding the SCP i want right away. It may need its layout retooled a bit.

EZ - I rarely go here even on my CC. But it’s certainly an interesting area. MTF bunks looks beautiful and the debrief room is great. I also like that redacted have offices on site now so no more spawning on surface.

• Like 2