8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I join ET?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: Giga

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:555437807

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Admin/Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3-4 months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yes!

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 2 but none active (couldn't get a more recent picture but you can check em)884526741_oldWarns.thumb.png.ac942bc10e027028283ff29e02602e70.png

Why do you want to join event team?: I've seen a fair amount of Event Team sits not taken for a good amount of time or sometimes more than 1 hour. Since I'm GMT I can help fix that by taking ET sits on off hours and hosting Events to get some activity and fun on GMT hours and I would love to do that. Also helping with PTs or hosting my own PTs for Nu7.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I believe that I should be trusted since I have been staff for a fair amount of time and believe to have been trusted on it. I've also been command in a branch for a fair amount of time. Although I have made a few faults in my time on the server, I have learned from them and wont do them again any time soon.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): The Event would start off with a disguised Foundation personell that is secretly a GOI force. The personell would be friendly to foundation and will sell weapons and some other rare items that will be giving upgrades if the person rolls high enough 70+(speed, different scales only to non combatants, jump power, increase of hp/ap etc).If they roll lower than 20 the GOI force gets to  kidnap/brainwash them and tell them a mission that he has for them(steal a item scp, etc).If they roll lower than 60 they will be getting a bad and good upgrade and if lower than 40 it will be a bad upgrade. After some time doing that I will be adverting for players that may want to join the GOI force(add a callsign to their names). After getting a good amount of players we would go capture a few SCPs and foundation personell, interrogate the personell and get information about the SCPs then Sell them back to the foundation. Lastly we would do a Raid to the foundation and when we all die the Event will end.

A HUGE +Support

My favourite staff member and I would even dare say my favourite person, even though we don't hear him on the mic he is always kind and very mature, always exited to see anything related to this guy!

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

On 9/13/2022 at 9:30 AM, Kaizer said:

A HUGE +Support

My favourite staff member and I would even dare say my favourite person, even though we don't hear him on the mic he is always kind and very mature, always exited to see anything related to this guy!

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 9/10/2022 at 6:02 PM, Demon Dice said:

Giga is a incredible staff member and has done nothing but prove that he is trustworthy and can handle himself with position of power.
So I absolutely trust he will do great in ET, also the event idea sounds interesting so MASSIVE
+SUPPORT

Wonderfully put! Giga would make a pheromonal ET! +Support
+ Great Staff
+ Incredibly competent
+ Very trustworthy

- Not in E-11 💀

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

+support

cool guy innit

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+support

g i g a

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

Giga chad 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Accepted!

Please contact a member of our Senior Event Team, All contact details of each personnel can be found in SCP-RP #event-announcements pinned!

~ SCP-RP Event Team Leader Kieran

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Dano locked this topic