Azrael Resignation from HCOM but growing within GM!!!!

Sir Azrael

As the title said I am resigning from my HCOM position however I am not going to be going away from the server. I have been struggling keeping up with both tasks so I thought it would be best to do my term and move on!!! 

Special mentions as we do in the resignations!!!!

Starting with my HCOM partners!

Bon - The one and only Emperor. You're both intimidating and easy to talk to so keep up the work!

Bear - Whilst me and you have not really encountered due to time zone. I still have my up most respect! 

Kio - Still my boss but a boss I respect a lot! 

Bub - I want to see you ground command 

Starch and suns - You are both funny guys and both very well. 

Sainty - Shout out to you!

Racc - Not only HCOM but JMT? Damn hes going places 

THE TOP DOGS I HAVE SPECIAL MESSAGES FOR 

Vertigo - Man, you have seen me grow in the branch from starting low to starting here. It honestly has been a pleasure growing with someone as influential as you also as a great leader like you too!  

Zabuza - I couldn't be more happy having you working along side with HCOM with. You have passion, ambition and a great role model for the team and especially the IQ team. 

Icey - A man who I admire who has passion, respect and love for his branch. 

Jax - Whilst at start we did not agree a lot over time I am glad we both got to talk, work together and at the end I respect having you as a command member for IQ and I hope you reach higher in your time! 

Lukas - I grew with you so now you can watch me grow in GM!!

Rux - Good luck on seventh! 

Light - You're new and growing so keep it up! 

Atomic - You the nuke son!

Iceberkk - Ill see you as a fellow SGM! 

And the biggest message I am giving to is...

GRIZZLY AIM FOR COMMAND YOU GOT IT!!!!! 
#GRIZZLY FOR COMMAND!!!! 

• Sad 1

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

Was truly a pleasure watching you ascend the ranks all the way to High Command. You were always fun to work with, but I am glad you won't be leaving the community. Best of luck on the GM side of things and if you ever get an itch to come back to IQ, just know you'll always be welcome.

Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

GMs on top fr fr

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

o7 

(p.s. I will totally stop asking purge and ic "why do you all sound the same". You Won!)

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

Nooo!!

Man, even if you are not going to be our IQ field Commander, we will still host fun things together for the Gaminglight community remember that you will be always welcome back on the RP community.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

RIP this great HCOM

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)