1. What is your in-game name?:
Lillith

2. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:36467260

3. Current Rank in Security:
CPL

4. Time on the server:
12 Weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?:
4-5, About  2 hours a day id say, some days its an hour or 30 minutes because im busy or stressed

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): 
No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?:
N/A

8. What is your current level in game?:

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: 
Of course.

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):
I believe I deserve to the join the Juggernaut sub branch due to my vast experience in the server, specifically in combative branches. In my 2-3 years on the server I've served mostly in MTF, reaching the ranks of Nu7 Colonel, Nu7 Major twice, and E11 2nd Lieutenant in my time. In these ranks I've shown my combative capabilities, being in the special forces of both, Nu7s SF multiple times, helping make it the first time around. Juggernaut's serve as the first line of defense for D-Block and require the best of the best to hold the line and keep D-Block under control to avoid further damage to the site. I have these qualifications, and I believe out of most other members eligible for this position, I have some of the best combat abilities, past experience, reputation, and respect. All of these together I believe make me a good choice for the Juggernaut Sub-Branch.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:
Being in juggernauts does not give me the ability to order anyone higher than my normal Security rank. As per the juggernaut SOP, I only order others below my normal rank.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

massive +support

has shit loads of experience, extremely good application, 10/10, make this man heavy weapons guy

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

• Giga locked this topic