tubby - abusive :D- Denied

Teh

Questions

1. Your In-game: dawn

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188283440

3. The admin's name in-game:  tubby

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): he just head of staff i think

5. What did the admin do: refuses to do sits properly. Just rude in general.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Bans people for reporting situation i guess. check logs for 10/09/2022 18:14 for the conversation.

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: demoted. Clearly to power hungry for his little position on a gmod server

8. Any extra information:

Without screenshots of the chats in question, or even referencing the time zone you are in for that time, it is difficult for people to vote on this. I think you should go in game and make a sit to have some find and screenshot the logs for you so you can put them here. 

Also, could you please elaborate on what exactly is wrong with his sits or what he does that is rude?

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Huge mega -support

1) u do not have any evidence 

2)What he do is the right thing to do, he is trying to help out the community 

3) Rux has been the trusted member in the Gaminglight community, never seen him abuse his power to a new players and he teach new staff members

4) U got ban for making fake ticket and abusing radio while u were told not to, u were never in to roleplay at the beginning

I suggest u to either learn your mistake from your ban or move on

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

-Support

You are a continuous minge who provided no proof or solid explanation of what happened. In my experience, Rux is more forgiving that 90% of the other staff here so him being aggressive, abusive or otherwise failing to do his job is not what happened here. You deserved your punishment.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

8 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

You are a continuous minge who provided no proof or solid explanation of what happened. In my experience, Rux is more forgiving that 90% of the other staff here so him being aggressive, abusive or otherwise failing to do his job is not what happened here. You deserved your punishment.

Fully agree with everyone here

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

10 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support

• Head of Staff

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified player will not be punished.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander