abusive staff- Denied

Teh

1. Steam Name: thedoctor

2. Ingame Name: dawn

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188283440

4. Ban Length: 1d

5. Admin that Banned you: tubby

6. Reason for Ban: "mass nitrp" "minge"

7. Dispute: i made a sit on why i was arrested. he said i stole i said what did i steal he just went on how he didnt care and apparently i knew. He closes my sit im then rdmed by some guy so i report it and he bans me for making another ticket.

You were making a ton of fake ticket's reporting random people for things they did not do, Then when I tried to speak with you about it you flew away with your jetpack and closed the tickets you made. You also were on the radio multiple times after being told not to go on it. You earned that ban but let's see what other people think.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

Biggest - support I could ever give. Everything was said on your warn appeal. Hopefully you can learn from this and improve later on.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

13 hours ago, Rux said:

You were making a ton of fake ticket's reporting random people for things they did not do, Then when I tried to speak with you about it you flew away with your jetpack and closed the tickets you made. You also were on the radio multiple times after being told not to go on it. You earned that ban but let's see what other people think.

I made a total of 3 tickets. With reason how could i fly away with my jetpack when im frozen?? I closed one ticket when i asked for another staff. I went on the radio 2 times. Then got aosed for a different reason which was false but you just refused to listen to me.

18 hours ago, Keegan said:

Rux says all I needed to hear: -1 it’s just a day. 

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

• Head of Staff

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander