1. 1. Should I be Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: YDKids

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461672058

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 11 weeks (A little over 2 months)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):
I feel as though I deserve the rank of Colonel for these reasons. I feel as though I am able to further train OFCs through Ride Alongs and a more hands-on approach to training so I am able to assist them to get them ready for their next rank. Whenever I oversee the training of cadets I always make sure that the supervisor that is doing the training does a good job in training the cadet and doesn’t miss anything important in the training. I always do my best to host a fair amount of Police Department meetings whenever I can. I always do my best to keep on top of hosting meetings. I also always try to host European-friendly Police Department meetings to help cater to people that are unable to attend any of the other meeting times. I am able to uphold great levels of leadership, professionalism, and maturity, both while dealing with punishments when needed and while on patrol with or without other officers. With being a part of the Police Department for so long I have learned to grow my leadership skills, and professionalism on and off the job, and my maturity has grown immensely from when I first started as a Patrol Officer. I’ve learned to apply these skills to my other departments like SWAT and FBI. Since I am also a part of the Staff team there's a lot of maturity and professionalism that goes into that as well. I am also able to help teach leadership skills to PD Supervisors to help get them ready for a possible future PD command position in the department. These are the reasons I believe I deserve the rank of Colonel.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

On 9/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

+Support

-Active

-Hosts meetings

-Friendly

-Would make a great Colonel

-Good Luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP