5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dry be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dry

What is your steam name?: Dry

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:61892976

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Sadly No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around December of 2021

What date did you make your forums account?  February 19th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2860978906

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve trail mod as I have come a long way since joining the server. I have been apart of this server for a bit of time. I know the rules pretty well and I understand the fact that I will need help with certain issues. I have made my way all the way to major in state while also running one of the sub department. I believe these two go hand and hand with makes important decisions. I feel like my experience in make decisions with troopers will help me to better understand staff and make me a better staff member. I feel like I can be a fair individual and I feel like my activity is what staff looks for as I'm active a good chunk of my day when I'm not busy with family or work. I would work to engage with the community more and create a more positive bond with people on this server. I work hard to put a good impression on people and to be nice to about everyone on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would work on getting evidence from the person who called the sit and/or look through logs, after I get the info I will bring the person who is mass rdming to the sit. I would ask them why they are doing that, Im assuming that they wont answer as they will be to busy cursing me out. I will then gag them and explain to them how they can't be mass rdming. I will then ask admin+ to ban them for 5 days or if no admin+ are on then I will make a forums post. Once the situation has been handled I would return the player that made the report.

Edited by Dry
Added poll

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+ Support 

Dry is Active Mature and a good guy, he is deals with stressful situations well and has a good understanding of right and wrong, I have never had a problem with Dry since meeting him and he showing great ability of understanding and learning new things while I have worked with him in State. Overall I think Dry would make a good addition to Staff 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

10 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+SUPPORT

-Great guy

-Active

-Relaxed 

I think Dry would be great!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support

I've never had any bad interactions with dry & is very knowledgeable of the rules and I think he would make a great addition to the staff team

Best of luck 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 9/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Dry is Active Mature and a good guy, he is deals with stressful situations well and has a good understanding of right and wrong, I have never had a problem with Dry since meeting him and he showing great ability of understanding and learning new things while I have worked with him in State. Overall I think Dry would make a good addition to Staff 

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

On 9/10/2022 at 9:49 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 

On 9/11/2022 at 2:25 AM, Ridgeland said:

+Support

I've never had any bad interactions with dry & is very knowledgeable of the rules and I think he would make a great addition to the staff team

Best of luck 🙂

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC