Should Clarkie be Trial Mod  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Clarkie be Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Clarkie

What is your steam name?: Clarkie1231

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:97905962

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I use you be an elite admin on Ice fuse networks (below head admin and sector lead}

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around May or June timeframe of 2021

What date did you make your forums account? June 8, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) https:/gyazo.com/2779083954d69e4118f9d137fd2d6ad5 The warn was dang near a year ago and i dont remember this

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve the rank as I play mostly during weekend and late weekdays.  I'm on usually during the later times as I can provide moderation during the later hours of weekends and weekdays.  I have prior staffing experience as I used to be a high rank staff member on ice fuse as an elite admin.  I know the rules decently well and if there is something I'm fuzzy on I know to ask higher or look at the rule page for clarification or if there is something on the border, I know to get clarification from a higher staff member.  I know COC very well and how to follow it.  I also believe I deserve the rank because I can help during the later times getting rid of the minges that join at night and make it not fun for everyone playing during the later times.  I also believe that it is important to be able to play and be able to monitor and playing and being able to react when things or stuff is done that is against the rules.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  So firstly, someone is RDMING you start the admin sit bringing them to a spot that won't be disturbed by others.  You get the person that reported sides first looking at video evidence and logs then you bring the offender.  He comes and starts to cuss at the admin member.  a voice mute will be issued at that time for staff disrespect.  you will then explain to the offender what is happening and what is going to be done.  The punishment shall be handed out if there is proper evidence to prove the massrdm (logs or video Evidence).  As a trial mod with a massrdm which is 4+ players which is a formal warning and ban you would warn and ban if allowed at that rank and if not, you would ask higher or put proof for higher for higher ranking members to make sure the member is punished.

Edited by Clarkie

Clarkie

• Head Admin

On 9/11/2022 at 2:22 AM, Ridgeland said:

+Support 

Clarkie Is a very decent member of the community and I think he would make a great addition to the staff team

+Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 9/11/2022 at 2:22 AM, Ridgeland said:

+Support 

Clarkie Is a very decent member of the community and I think he would make a great addition to the staff team

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

On 9/11/2022 at 8:22 AM, Ridgeland said:

+Support 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC