Staff Application- Accepted

Tab_

What is your in-game name?: Tab

What is your steam name?: Tab

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:181142154

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a Co-Owner of a Deathrun, and StarWars RP. I've been SuperAdmin, Admin, Trial Mod, and Moderator.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2019

What date did you make your forums account? 9/7/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 3, which are from 2019

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, i've read it.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I have a lot of experience moderating, as seen at the top of my application. I want to become a Trial Mod in order to maintain the peace of the server and make sure everyone is always feeling safe and having a good time. Being scared to join the server because of racists or anyone that might make someone else feel uncomfortable while breaking the rules should never be felt by a member of the Gaming Light Community. I am very active during the mornings when there is a lack of Moderators on/active which will add protection to the server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first attempt to calm them down then if they don't I would gag them and then explain the situation to them, then I would give them a formal warning + a 5 day ban for Mass RDM.

Edited by Tab_
I remade the "Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?" section

- Support for now
I love that you are applying for TMod! for now though, though I dont feel like I learned enough from this app to + Support this. I personally recommend editing this document in order to put more personality into your answer. (Mainly the why do you believe that you deserve the rank.) Best of luck to you, and if you rewrite this I will be more than happy to review again. Best of luck to you!

Edited by moosewinn

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

-Support

Staff requires some effort and to show that you deserve that rank, I believe more effort should be put into the "why" other than feeling like you earned it. I would love to see you apply again with more effort put into the application. ❤️

4 hours ago, moosewinn said:

- Support for now
I love that you are applying for TMod! for now though, though I dont feel like I learned enough from this app to + Support this. I personally recommend editing this document in order to put more personality into your answer. (Mainly the why do you believe that you deserve the rank.) Best of luck to you, and if you rewrite this I will be more than happy to review again. Best of luck to you!

6 hours ago, moosewinn said:

- Support for now

I would - support for now. At the why do u believe u deserve the rank u need to write more and show some efforts in it. I believe u were rushing while creating this application 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

21 hours ago, moosewinn said:

- Support for now

KAZZA

Tango-12

On 9/9/2022 at 11:34 PM, moosewinn said:

- Support for now

Goodluck and hopefully you can get it some other time

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

You've added more to your application, which shows that you care. You have prior experience as a staff for other communities. You got the scenario correct as well. I don't see why I wouldn't give you a chance at being a staff member.

Best of luck!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

12 hours ago, Daze said:

+Support

You've added more to your application, which shows that you care. You have prior experience as a staff for other communities. You got the scenario correct as well. I don't see why I wouldn't give you a chance at being a staff member.

Best of luck!

Agreeing with this now (means changing to a + support). It’s nice to see the new additions you’ve added which also makes me believe you are really wanting this opportunity.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

5 hours ago, moosewinn said:

+Support
I'm Back!!! I am so glad you decided to revise your application! it already looks a whole lot better! I am glad you are dedicated and I wish you the best of luck!

Agree 100%. Great job, and good luck.