Xavier's juggernaut application

XAVIER2

1. What is your in-game name?: Xavier

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453455030

3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT

4. Time on the server: 2 Weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 8.5

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: bucket

8. What is your current level in game?: 59

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):
I feel that I deserve to join Juggernauts because I feel I have shown great skills over my time on the server as well as I have gone up in ranks very quickly, I also have history on other security sub branches like sniper and riot control. I also believe that if I do become Security Juggernaut that I will be able to help out more with D-block riots and/or other Dangers  around LCZ, And I believe that if there are more Juggernauts in Security that D-block riots with be easier to contain and/or prevent

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:
I believe that we cannot because Security Juggernaut it considered a Sub-Branch and not a promotion. So as Security Juggernaut you are only the rank that you are on your original Security Enlisted/NCO job.

• Giga locked this topic