Bebop's Epic Juggernaut app

Beboop145

1. What is your in-game name?: Bebop

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:219287139

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server:  about 1-2 months possibly 3

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 5 hours

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  no lol

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: N/a

8. What is your current level in game?: well over 100

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  YES

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):
 I deserve to Join the Juggernaut Sub branch since  I have shown great combat skills in the past and also have shown some great dedication in the past as a former JGE and Wish to Come and try to regain my spot in the Juggernaut Sub-Branch. I also Believe that the more juggernauts we have the better foothold we can have against the many scp breaches, and D-class riots that can happen every minute. I also Believe I should be a part of Juggernauts so that the many enlisted security members can work their way up to become a part of the sub branches that security has and to possibly become command in some of them.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: NO I HAVE NO RIGHT TO ORDER MY SECURITY Higher ups.

• Giga locked this topic