Ammonium's Analyst Application

Ammonium

In Game Name: Ammonium

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189379999

Discord ID: Ammonium-Solar#0939

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI RnD AIN/D5 LCPL/EXPM

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Mean, Shadows.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/94678-scalpels-and-scissors-an-expository-tale/

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/94822-harnessing-the-cretaceous-part-one/#comment-644383

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/95120-abbaddon-and-gamma-9/

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): N/Aimage.thumb.png.a550b14acbe48fb7a2c52072330a89dc.png 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to try to regain the pride and emotion I had when i originally joined RRH, set aside the previous minginess. I think my multiple instances of previous command experiences has ironed out the minging and overall unprofessionalism to a large extent, and hopefully set me aside for this server for the better. It was very rocky, eager and admittedly more foolish. I still enjoy the aspects of Bodyguards and I now have a large heart for roleplay, with my time back in the server mostly been dedicated to helping others roleplay and also having a fair share. I usually show up in other's logs but I have posted a recent log along with some previous ones from my time before. I also wanted to not ruin my SF reputation with anyone with what I did before, and I will admit that removal was definitely what I needed to get my head in the game. I've had people insist I apply for RRH, saying I've shown good logs, dedication to RP in previous branches, and overall a good reputation. I've seen what these guys do and I know it's something I want to do. being able to know what I'm getting into as well might make me a decent fit, so I know what I should and shouldn't be doing on this job or realistically any job.

Why should we accept you: I believe in second chances, but I do understand if others don't. I wanted to make sure I had really put thought and my real feelings into this one, so much so that I missed the wave of accepting/denying them. I sincerely apologize for everything I did to ruin my reputation before, and I've never done anything to try and redeem that part of me or justify it. What I did wasn't professional at all, and I think if given the second chance (ironically on the most RP based SF out of all the options) I could hopefully redeem myself and rejoin the team that really kept me going in this server, this was the ultimate goal. And now that I'm back with a refined version of myself, I've been told I'm a good candidate for the bill. Any +supports or -supports I get may sway this, but I honestly want to see everyone's opinions, even if they're against me

Edited by Ammonium
had to make it a little more convincing maybe

+Support

Has helped me largly during my time on this server , he is also a good R&D command member and the log which he has shown is decent , the only thing i could criticize on is he needs more logs however that will come with time!

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+Support

Has Command Experience in the past as a Medical Surgeon and w
as an DHMR and is now in an Command Member in CI R&D
Very Firm and Very Dedicated to RP and Testing In General and has proven to be mature enough to hold a position as a RRH Member I believe
Is very respectable to those around him and is very determined to get a job done.

Edited by ShadowRiders-

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

+Support

Chill guy

Active

Knows the rules well

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 9/10/2022 at 4:04 AM, mean said:

+Support

Has helped me largly during my time on this server , he is also a good R&D command member and the log which he has shown is decent , the only thing i could criticize on is he needs more logs however that will come with time!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 9/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, ShadowRiders- said:

+Support

Has Command Experience in the past as a Medical Surgeon and w
as an DHMR and is now in an Command Member in CI R&D
Very Firm and Very Dedicated to RP and Testing In General and has proven to be mature enough to hold a position as a RRH Member I believe
Is very respectable to those around him and is very determined to get a job done.

Exactly what Shadow said, Ammonium is a pleasure to be around no matter the job. 

CI DHHS SFTO 1LT Vivaldi
RRH Guardian Victor 42
S7 Hammer VII

• 2 weeks later...

nlDuH0g.png

Application Denied

We thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. However, the O5 Council has decided to deny this Application at this time. This could be due to behavioral issues, your application, or other reasons unbecoming of Alpha-1 members.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Star locked this topic