Rodast's Ban Appeal

Rodast

Steam Name: Rodast

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168223357

Ingame Name: Rodast

Ban Length: 7 Days

Admin that Banned you: EliasQuickness 

Reason for Ban: I was banned for "Endorsing Suicide"

Dispute: I was being brought past the D Block gates for testing and there was a small verbal in-character dispute. I told Love lock who was also apart of this situation, "You're a Private, Dont talk to me." I dont remember exactly what he said back but I said Kill yourself in a manner of roleplay. It was not intended to "Endorse Suicide." As I stated in the sit, I never saw any rules regarding saying any of the sort, So I thought it was alright to use in a Roleplaying aspect. Elias also said that I would be getting permanently banned, I dont know if thats still in effect or just this 7 day ban. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AbCBi47RAoLIN/BGbcBh91FChE?invite=cr-MSx1QXcsNjQ2MTg2NzMs
I mean no matter what even if its in RP or out of RP Promoting Suicide isn't allowed at all.
Telling someone to end their self is promoting suicide. Lovelock was the one who reported you for that as he didn't like that.
Still its a bit hard to tell if you were in RP or not. We just don't like it when people say that type of stuff as people can take it the wrong way.

Edited by EliasQuickness

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

+Support

If he does it again then just perma ban him, that simple, everyone makes mistakes and it's hard to learn what is ok and what is not ok on the server when you are new to it. Altough, it is a very good idea not to tell anyone to kill themselves, wether it is in RP or not, unless you know them and they are ok with it.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-support
"shut the fuck up you're a private, cunt. Kill yourself"
i do not believe this was in RP in any way seeing as how D-class wouldn't be informed of the ranks of anyone at the site, and believe a prisoner that is cuffed with multiple guns pointed at him definitely would not act in that manner in fear of their life.

Edited by Kiar

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

+support

'babababa its in the rules  thats toxic u dont tell that to someone' 

seriously? you hypocrite fucks? there's been way worse that's been said and has been appealed, and you guys act like you've never told your mom a bad word because she didn't give you attention as a kid or violated a rule at your school, stop being so salty over someone trying to enhance RP and grow up, if he does it again just ban him, no reason to be witch hunting him for this.

Denied

• Skull 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||