JAQ's Officer Application

Dr Livesey

What is your in-game name?

JAQ or Jaquavious (old name)

What is your current rank?

SFC

How long have you been in Shock?

Since August 11th of 2022

How much time do you have on the server?

75 hours played on server currently (I don't AFK for long periods of time)

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I can be on regularly if needed. I have read the GamingLight Imperial RP rules thoroughly. I feel as I am liked by SHOCK, I work hard to understand everyone equally and try to make sure everyone is always doing okay and doing their best to contribute towards SHOCK, if I don't understand something I never act blindly and always contact a superior if I have questions. I would also do my best to make sure SHOCK engagement is always booming and everyone is having fun.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I haven't had a single strike, I always follow my commands, I have proven myself to NOT be a minge or a rule breaker, and I do not take advantage of having a higher rank than others. This is also my only battalion, so I would never betray SHOCK.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I persistently make sure that my tasks be accomplished. I have proven myself to be persistent and informed in Imperial rules without necessarily having connections to higher-ups. I'm not ashamed to admit if I do not know something, I would ask a superior AND do my research about it, I always like to go above and beyond.

How active can you be?

Usually everyday, the only reason I wouldn't be on would be if an emergency came up.

Edited by Dr Livesey

17 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

-Support

From what I've met great guy, but the application is way too short.

Good luck tho

This honestly is really short for an officer application

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Application denied
Shock command does not see u fit of this time

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence