4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Kazza

What is your steam name?: Kazza93

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:419518753

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): kazza#5912

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have experience being staff form multiple 2 servers on one i got senior mod on the other admin 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)2-3 years ago maybe 

What date did you make your forums account? December 15, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4 was not me that done the stuff was a friend 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond 

Are you a staff member in another community? Not currently as i don't play any other servers and have no intention to  

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? trial mod 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank because I would be the best I can be and and help players the quickest and most efficient why I can but at the same time getting the situation resolved. I think I am very friendly and dedicated to helping people, and new players to the server so they  know what they are doing. I am able to properly punish those that fail to abide by the rules that the server has. I also have a good grasp of the rules so I wont be looking through stuff while in a sit I am level headed when it comes to situations and very patient when it comes to new people I try and help everyone i meet and be friends with them I always try and resolve the situations i am in quickly as I don't want to keep people waiting for no outcome I am good at listening to both sides of the story and i am good at taking on new information I am a hard worker and very approachable I can answer any questions people may ask me I also believe I have built up a good reputation within the server and I believe I am ready for this rank 

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would ask them to calm down If they do not calm down and keep yelling, I would gag them and/or mute them depending on how they are doing it. Next, I would check their log to check and see how many people they RDMd. Then I would get the proper warning and get the correct staff member to ban them for the correct amount of time

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would firstly try ask everyone to calm down and if they don't then I will gag everyone and everyone will get a chance to talk so I can get all sides of the story and why the sit was made in the first place because there is no point in shouting at each other 

image.thumb.png.8a324cc29217a953915177e309e12f7c.png

KAZZA

Tango-12

3 hours ago, Kazza said:

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4 was not me that done the stuff was a friend 

Regardless if it was you or a 'friend' the warns are on your record meaning that you are 100% responsible for the activity of your account

- Not a lot of forum activity

- Don't think I have seen you before

- The scenarios look a little rushed even though some thought went into them

I am sorry but for the reasons above I am giving you a -support

1 hour ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

Regardless if it was you or a 'friend' the warns are on your record meaning that you are 100% responsible for the activity of your account

- Not a lot of forum activity

- Don't think I have seen you before

- The scenarios look a little rushed even though some thought went into them

I am sorry but for the reasons above I am giving you a -support

i would suggest u get a little more forums activity.

i belive u would be a good asset to the staff team in the future but as for now -support

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

2 hours ago, Quilo said:

Big +Support 
+ Very Active
+ Great Person
+ Good Application 
+ Trust worthy 

Good Luck man 

🤔

All of my interactions with Kazza from Epsilon-11 are all positive, he is a very charismatic individual and I know he would make a good member of staff! 
+support!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

1 hour ago, Goat said:

All of my interactions with Kazza from Epsilon-11 are all positive, he is a very charismatic individual and I know he would make a good member of staff! 
+support!

I have personally never seen/ interacted with you but I'm just gonna assume it's just because your timezone is gmt. The responses you gave to the questions seem good to me so I would be willing to give you a shot at staff. +SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)