Cernunnos's RRH Guardian Application

Asteria Silver

In Game Name: Cernunnos

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:171161405

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Asteria Silver#5656

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Delta-5 PFC / MTF Epsilon-11 RCT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Nobody has recommended me for the program.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: Not applicable.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):image.thumb.png.efebbbd7afa6d13eede7e6f73a5c40e8.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: After spending enough time within the facility, and admiring the work of the members of the RRH, I have set my mind to working into the RRH. I want to be able to assist the hard working individuals who overwork themselves day to day, and ensure the protection of the most valuable members of our foundation. This has been a goal for me for quite some time now, and its time I finally set my actions towards joining.

Why should we accept you: Several years of experience across a vast quantity of SCP communities, I have found myself usually taking on roles that are deemed "essential" to operations of the members of high command. Former positions of mine have granted me a vast wealth of experience in all facets of foundation life, and day to day duties enabling me to show my prowess amongst the competition of other individuals seeking fame among the ranks. While I may not be "top of my class", I push myself to strive for a better self every day, and will study up on any materials required to ensure I am working at full capacity within the team. I treat my fellow members as family, not co-workers. I have gathered the trust and loyalty of the crew I currently work with, and have always kept a clean record within the foundation, and other foundations alike. I will work at 110% if I am accepted, and will spend my time ensuring the job gets done correctly.

Edited by Asteria Silver
N/A

Gaminglight SCP-RP | Trial Moderator
Delta-5 | NCO
Delta-5 | Raptor Operative
Delta-5 | CTF JOP

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

• Thanks 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic