It is time to dip - Globalls

Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ

Welp, I think it's about time to hit the hay. Haven't been in the community for too long but since college started up I've noticed I barely got time for GMod. It's been a blast playing on GL but school has to be my #1 priority. I might come back during summers if I ain't got shit to do but that is up to the future. Hope to see some of y'all around on different games and on Discord. Also don't know what reserves Ima get but we shall see what I end up getting.

here's a couple of people that I've met on Gaminglight:
Hale: I fucking hate you. Good luck on D4 tho. Hopefully you don't run that bitch down like it was before. Had a shit ton of fun managing the little shits inside of D4 and making D4 great again.
Goat: The most power hungry person I have met but he is a goat. You made E11 doable during hard times especially with D4. Keep up the good work as Vice Commander.
Danny and Vanny: You fucks get the same message because you are the same person. Good luck on keeping E11 great it was alot of fun while it lasted but hopefully there will be a return next summer.
Sogi: The woman of D4. You kept morales high with your feminism. Was great to have you under me in D4 and hopefully you can get a mic to keep up the good work inside of D4.
D4 Boys: I love you guys, keep up the great work. You guys are what makes D4 and we couldn't do anything without you guys. Enjoy the new goodies.

Cecil: The goat who is making RnD great again. Was a blast being inside of RnD as command and EOI but hopefully you can make it funner. I know you guys got some insane things in the background so I hope you can get it all out.
Jeff: I hate you more than Hale. Probably gonna crash that car when it's wet outside but it was blast. you roped my into this shit and it was fun. hopefully you don't resign randomly like you usually do. goodluck on D4 and E4.
E4 BoysIt was a blast being terrorists and shit. I'll see some of you around but keep up the insane shit. Everyone in E4 made it fun and hype. The best players on the server.

Last but not least
Bop: I hope you can keep the server from turning to shit and stop pinging every 2 seconds. It was fun being staff and getting a shit ton of sits but it is my time to go. Hopefully you can recover from this 💙💙💙
HOS Eyelander: I appreciate you picking me for Senior Mod, I hope you can make the staff team great again like you usually do, Long live Ye

Welp, I hope to see some of you around. Keep the server fun boys. 💙💙💙

- S10 Universe, Jupiter JP9, SIN Global, V2 Worldwide

Edited by Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2
  • Skull 1

Past: MTF E11 2LT Global | Deputy Head STF D4 Jupiter JP9

CI 2LT Global | CI SIN Global | CatGirl Agent | V2 Worldwide II S10 Universe X

6 minutes ago, Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ said:

HOS Eyelander: I appreciate you picking me for Senior Mod, I hope you can make the staff team great again like you usually do, Long live Ye

im gonna eat you

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

24 minutes ago, Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ said:

Goat: The most power hungry person I have met but he is a goat. You made E11 doable during hard times especially with D4. Keep up the good work as Vice Commander.

Say Sike? Nah real shit tho, thank you! I will do my best to make you proud!

still a shit D4 command tho, Hale carried

• Skull 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

48 minutes ago, Gʟᴏʙᴀʟ said:

Jeff: I hate you more than Hale. Probably gonna crash that car when it's wet outside but it was blast. you roped my into this shit and it was fun. hopefully you don't resign randomly like you usually do. goodluck on D4 and E4.
E4 BoysIt was a blast being terrorists and shit. I'll see some of you around but keep up the insane shit. Everyone in E4 made it fun and hype. The best players on the server.

First the Queen and now this?!?!?

Have fun in college and playing left bench lol. 😄

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

Damn I sorta knew it was coming but hurts like hell seeing you go, funniest R&D Command we've had in a while. Please return one day on god

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

what.

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif