1. 1. Should Boomer Be a Shock Vice Commander

• Yes (please explain why)
    • No (please explain why)

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

My in game name is Shock CPT Boomer SK643

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be a Vice Commander of the Shock battalion to lead these fine men and elite soldiers into battle. I wish to be there for every last one of them and teach them about what shock is all really about, its not all about arresting shock is about showing order and peace throughout the galaxy. I wish for shock to not be seen as the egotistical, power hungry, police force, I wish for the ship to see shock as a friendly face, a battalion in which all can join and feel as if they have a family, because thats what I needed when i joined shock, I needed people to understand me and respect me and I love that about this battalion. Some things I wish to "fix" in the shock battalion is i would like to see the K2 sub battalion grow more and I would be able to do this by fixing the SOP, getting a better long ranged weapon for them. I would also just like to expant the shock battalion in general and I would do this by doing more interactive SIMs and trainings for the shock battalion. I would also add more guarding spots around the ship and do more patrols not only on the ISD but also on Tatooine. I would raise shocks professionalism to a much higher slandered than what they are at this current moment in time. We can do this by calling people sir, saluting 2LT+, and respecting every other battalion there is. There is another big problem with the shock battalion with shock troopers not seeing the ST battalion as a real battalion but seeing it as a minge battalion I would like to change this and hope to see less and less STs in brig arrested.   

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been on the server for 1,666.4 hours or 2 1/2 months most of which I was in the shock battalion

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander/Vice Commander in a battalion is to make sure the battalion stays active and the troops stay happy and enjoy playing on the battalion and on the server in general. They should be trying to help and answer any shock have about the battalion. They should be maintaining a good relationship with the other battalions and making sure that no situations arise. If any situations arise they should be looking at the evidence given to them and working off of that weather that be by a strike, PT, or just a formal warning. They should be leading the battalion and inspiring them to stay in the battalion and to have fun and play on the server. They should be helping out with NCOs and Officers with what ever they need weather that be tryouts to SIMs and trainings.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am able to be trusted as a Vice Commander because I have grown a lot on my time on the server and have learned all of the things I have done wrong. I have lots of respect for all the other battalion. I also should be trusted as a Shock Vice Commander because almost all of the time that I have played on the server I have been in shock so I know how most situations should be handled if any arises. I do not abuse my power and do not use my rank to break rules on the server. I am also the current K2S0 or K2 lead and have not abused any of that power and have made sure no other K2s break rules, and if they do I would talk to them and discuss a punishment if any is needed. I am very responsible and try to be friendly to every person I meet. I may seem mad or be speaking with disrespect but I do not intend to speak this way, so I am sorry if I have spoke to you and you thought it was mean or disrespectful please understand I do not mean to offended you.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online almost every day of the year although some days I might not be on due to personal reasons but when I can be on I will be on and I will be on for a good amount of time to interact with the Shock battalion and just having a good time with them

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do have some warnings on the server like

Imperial RP- RDMx2, LTAP

Imperial RP- RDM

SCP RP - MRDM

SCP RP - ARDM

Edited by Boomer.

- Support 

You recently got CPT you are on a long way to go you need to get more experience as a member of shock and learn more on how Vice Commander+ deals with their battalion.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

22 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

- Support 

You recently got CPT you are on a long way to go you need to get more experience as a member of shock and learn more on how Vice Commander+ deals with their battalion.

- bad experiences

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius