Research Command application.

Magnus Rose

Name: Magnus
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104243907
Current Rank: Researcher 

Time in Research (Estimate): 9-10 Days.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): 

I should be in research command, as not only am I active. I show dedication and the will to run tests and research. I have a good connection with active researchers and show that I can include them in research. I help the new junior's host researches for their level and show them how I do them efficiently. Not only does it improve their attitude it shows them that they are capable of doing more serious research in the future during their time on the research team. We are not only a team we are also close people with who we show that we can have fun not only strictly, but of course, during research showing that you can be serious is a big yes. I have a lot of experience in communication and leadership which means I know how to operate a team of researchers during mass research / big research. JCMD Is a big responsibility that I will show that I have, I take care of all types of situations every day and show them how to obtain more knowledge of the SCP-Foundation. I have researched a lot about scps, which means that I have knowledge of the SCPs.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

I can bring a huge amount of activity and help everyone that needs it. I am an active, nice, and communitive person who shows people how to research / anything, in general, they are wondering about how to do it. During my time here I already have conducted quite a lot of research, and I have a lot of experience in SCPs'. I continue to gain more knowledge every day, so I can relearn to other people what I already know & things I struggled with at the start of the research team. Not only have I already obtained good communication with the foundation staff, but I have also got a good way to communicate with the "talksome" SCPs. I usually overtime spend time with the people in research and conduct investigations with people with me. That way I get to establish a good relationship with the foundation staff. I create a good environment where everyone is welcome, that way people feel safer and work better.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

I would establish a good relationship with the researchers and get everyone to be comfortable and a good working environment where everyone will be safe and communicative with each other. I would conduct more mass testing for bonding and the increase in activity. I will assist the researchers to my best capability and show dedication to the work I put in. I will be able to assist the other CMD members if they could not make it online, or generally needs something done. I am also easy to speak with and understand everything to the fullest capability. I will show everyone that needs to learn about what I have learned over the time I have been researching and show the valuable information which the researchers could use during another research.

Researcher Magnus.
(Cirixit#4646)

Edited by Magnus Rose
Tags

Research Assistant Manager | Research Field Agent Bourbon OA2 | Professor RRA

Current: Moderator, Event team

You need more experience before applying to CMD, so you can learn more about the branch and how things work around here - friendly advice 😁 HAVE A GREAT Day/Night.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

14 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

You need more experience before applying to CMD, so you can learn more about the branch and how things work around here - friendly advice 😁 HAVE A GREAT Day/Night.

Hey 🙂 i have alot of experience in the field. I have been on multible servers conducting research, I might mis-spelled or you maybe read something not right. Either way, my fault for no letting it in. I think the most important is team work, and helping people in the field. It has been a while since i have been in research, and all i needed was till now - 2 weeks to freshen up. 🙂 Thank you for saying this, this helped me get my application more in the right way. 
And just a friendly question, might i know who you are by any way? Havent seen you around?
- Experienced Researcher Magnus.

Edited by Magnus Rose
friendly question

Research Assistant Manager | Research Field Agent Bourbon OA2 | Professor RRA

Current: Moderator, Event team

On 9/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, Magnus Rose said:

Hey 🙂 i have alot of experience in the field. I have been on multible servers conducting research, I might mis-spelled or you maybe read something not right. Either way, my fault for no letting it in. I think the most important is team work, and helping people in the field. It has been a while since i have been in research, and all i needed was till now - 2 weeks to freshen up. 🙂 Thank you for saying this, this helped me get my application more in the right way. 
And just a friendly question, might i know who you are by any way? Havent seen you around?
- Experienced Researcher Magnus.

I'm a Retired Foundation Doc and Chair Professor i left the server 3 Months ago but just came back as Research Manager, from now on we will prob see each other more often 😉 .

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+ Support 
Nice Guy
Very Active
Trained a lot of ppl this week
TOTW x1
Would be a fine add to CMD
Has Gained more Experience these last weeks

Edited by Avalon Levi

50 minutes ago, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support 
Nice Guy
Very Active
Trained a lot of ppl this week
TOTW x1
Would be a fine add to CMD
Has Gained more Experience these last weeks

Very useful in creating Meth!

• Skull 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 9/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, Sprink said:

Very useful in creating Meth!

🤡

+++ Support

The most active guy on the research. He has so much experience because I taught him very well 😎. Very funny and smart guy. 

Edited by Grizz80

Username: Grizz

Positions: Retired

Awards: Wanderer's Library Archivist x2 | The Exemplary Investigator Award