2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Manater be a Trial Mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Manater

What is your steam name?: Thelostmanatee

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:569068897

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Ex Manater#8784

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have, I have been staff on One other dark rp server before and made it to super admin but then left to come here.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December of 2019

What date did you make your forums account? Aug 24th of 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? zero

20220906204254_1.thumb.jpg.8156fef7064bc399da822284fdd02bff.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) user

Are you a staff member in another community? yes on the elitelupus dark rp server

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Est

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank because I am dedicated to the server, I am a hard worker and always striving to improve myself and be the best possible in what I do, I am good at dealing with people and dealing with disputes while staying cool calm and collected and lastly I am a very unbiased person and only want to make the server the best it can be where more people can have a fun and safe experience on the server . I do learn form my mistakes and strive to learn as much as possible from people who are more experienced than me while learning for myself on how to do things. I learn really quick and also have a tendency to ask and learn as much as I can. I think that I have a very good reputation on the GamingLight scprp server and I'm on for 10+ hours a day normally. to conclude I think am would bring a lot of value to the staff team and I would love to make the server the best it can be  

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? first I would try to calm them down and if that doesn't work then gag them and explain the rdm rules to them and then give them there punishment in a polite and calm manner.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would Tell them what the punishment is and how it can effect them in the future on the server. If they still don't listen then I will try to explain what will happen it they break the server rules more.

Edited by Thelostmanatee

- New to the forums

- Staff for another community

- Scenarios are not too well thought out

+ Active

+ App looks good

I am sorry but with the main fact of you stating you are staff for another community I am giving a -support as if I am not mistaken you cannot be staff for two different communities

7 hours ago, Thelostmanatee said:

yes on the elitelupus dark rp server

As long as you are staffing on another community you won't be accepted into our staff team.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

10 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

- New to the forums

+ Active

+ App looks good

I am sorry but with the main fact of you stating you are staff for another community I am giving a -support as if I am not mistaken you cannot be staff for two different communities

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

19 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

- New to the forums

+ Active

+ App looks good

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)