Opinion  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Opinion

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Husky

What is your steam name?: [AU][GL] Overlord of Huskies

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:160897267

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I've had several positions as a staff member, highest ones being HA on GMOD, and Admin on FiveM

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around mid May

What date did you make your forums account? May 30th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Bub, Bear, Spice, Name

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I have shown the ability to handle situations rather swiftly and effectively. I get straight to the point and ensure that the person in question is dealt with correctly and safely. I always assist other staff members when needed, especially if someone is struggling to deal with someone. I always preform my job with 110% and max efficiency. I never allow myself to get taken advantage of nor do I let people get away with things when they are to be punished properly. Even if their my friend I still show them the same judgement I do to any other player. When it comes to things that are major situations or even larger situations that are normally for higher ranking members, I always try my best to deal with it myself before contacting anyone of higher rank, I enjoy taking a challenge and dealing with severe situations is something I like to do, and when people get stressed about situations like that I'm always glad to pop in and help out by any means necessary. I've always had the intention to make sure everyone is safe and that everyone is having a good time, even staff members who are dealing with situations that could be majorly stressful, I keep an eye out for things like this, this way if they are getting stressed about the issue I can pop in, ask them to take a break if they need one, and assist them with the situation at hand so they don't get overwhelmed.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would bring them and freeze them instantly. The moment I notice they're doing nothing but insulting me, I would gag them, then I would get straight to the point. I would give them the warning for however many MRDM charges they made and any extra RDM ones as well, afterwards I would ban them for the set amount of time depending on the amount of rules broken.

Extra: Have a wonderful day.

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright

8 hours ago, Biggy said:

+Support

Solid application and always seems willing to help out fellow staff and users. Putting others first is a great quality to have especially as a higher-ranking staff member. Good luck!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

8 hours ago, Biggy said:

+Support

Solid application and always seems willing to help out fellow staff and users. Putting others first is a great quality to have especially as a higher-ranking staff member. Good luck!

19 hours ago, Biggy said:

+Support

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

20 hours ago, Biggy said:

+Support

Fully agree with this. I have no doubt that Husky would make a great Admin

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/8/2022 at 9:20 AM, Biggy said:

+Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+ Support

I've seen Husky do lots of stuff to either help the staff team or the community. I would feel comfortable having him apart of the admin time as well. Allowing him to grow would allow him to better suit the community and to help other staff members as well.

Best of luck!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

23 minutes ago, Daze said:

+ Support

I've seen Husky do lots of stuff to either help the staff team or the community. I would feel comfortable having him apart of the admin time as well. Allowing him to grow would allow him to better suit the community and to help other staff members as well.

Best of luck!

spacer.png

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander