SCP-098: Object Class Reconsideration

Salamander Guy

Writing/Grammar: 19.5/20

There are very few grammar mistakes. Overall, everything looks great; very detailed sentences.

Test Idea/Execution: 20/20

I like that you included 2 test logs in one document. Your ideas and execution are phenomenally done. You have done an excellent job explaining what happened.

Format: 18/20

The format is nice, remind me of a official SCP Document. The font and text size are perfect for reading. You should have added more pictures, it would help the reader better understand what happened during testing.

Length: 20/20

The length is great. 9 pages long, all filled with text. Great job!

Lore: 20/20

I really like the proposal to change the object class of an SCP. You have given a valid reason for the change, with the evidence and testing to prove it. The lore checks out; everything presented matches the behavior of 098. Amazing job!

Wanderer's Library Archivist Point: 1/1

(This is my personal point, giving it to the document that I enjoyed. If you get this point, it means you made a great document)

Total score: 98.5/100

This is a phenomenal document. You did a amazing job. Keep up the good work!

Username: Grizz

Positions: Retired

Awards: Wanderer's Library Archivist x2 | The Exemplary Investigator Award

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 3:08 PM, Nydekore said:

Flexing on these people 0_0

💯%

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png