should i make a PD training video

vonhaugeralias1

it would be nice if there was a PD training video that has a lot of info i plan on making the video on a new channel gaming light  tutorials. i would also add stuff like how to rob the bank how to make money and other stuff like that i just want to know if i should because it would be nice if the video was in the training room of pd with a link i know how to make videos i have my own YouTube but would not post any gaming light videos because it not the types of videos i make. is this a good idea any ideas i will still do the bank tutorials video but as a MSGT on PD it would be nice to send cads the video and they get more in depth of what the code are the light codes and other rules they need to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

Reach out to a PD Supervisor or Command member if you have anything you wanted to add on or suggest. The written officer handbook is pretty complete with just about everything there could ever be questions about for the department, so give it a read through and I recommend having it open while you're on duty.

On 9/7/2022 at 5:53 PM, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

between the written guide and in-game training I think we have it covered.

Forklift_Signature.png

Yes some people are visual learners and this would a great and more clear way of getting trained +support 

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 8:16 PM, vonhaugeralias1 said:

it would be nice if there was a PD training video that has a lot of info i plan on making the video on a new channel gaming light  tutorials. i would also add stuff like how to rob the bank how to make money and other stuff like that i just want to know if i should because it would be nice if the video was in the training room of pd with a link i know how to make videos i have my own YouTube but would not post any gaming light videos because it not the types of videos i make. is this a good idea any ideas i will still do the bank tutorials video but as a MSGT on PD it would be nice to send cads the video and they get more in depth of what the code are the light codes and other rules they need to follow.

This is a nice thought, i'd DM a command member, and jimmy commented on ur post, you know he knows that he knows about this, so i'd give it a shot

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command