ban appeal- Denied

jer_cur

Steam Name: door

Ingame Name: Makifishy brother

SteamID: 76561198798060789, STEAM_0:1:418897530

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: racism

Dispute: so basically i got an epic kill and he got folded after he was talking shit. anyways me i was happy and everyone was speechless in the discord call because they where all watching me) and in the game chat (no one heard me) i said "i folded that n*gga". I am black so i say it usually but i had to stop saying it because of server rules but at that time i forgot. i didnt call no one a n word only used as a term like "that guy". and the guy that i killed wasnt black in any way. Pls unabn me i want to play with my friends but i made a silly mistake and wont happen again

+/- Support 

I understand where you're coming from and I don't think you meant it as a racist remark. Everyone interprets things differently so in the future I would refrain from saying it. Good luck to you my friend. 

EMS Deputy/Assistant Head FTO | Trooper Lieutenant| 
UMC MERCENARY 

-Support 
If you said it in a
voice chat by accident that's understandable but in order to be banned by the console you'd had to type it in the chat to activate the chat filter for a one-week automatic ban so I believe that there are some facts missing from your dispute statement
But as always i wish you the best on your unban 🙂

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

yeah i typed it in chat but not in ooc just in chat so everyone who was watching my stream in the call saw it and after i sent it i go tbanned and realised. tbh i was so in the moment that i didnt care for my actions so i made a big mistake. i really want to get unbanned because i enjoy the server i like playing it with my friends and i didnt mean to 

Edited by jer_cur

• Head Admin

ok so now saying racial slurs is against our community rules i understand that you are black and may use that around your friends unfortunately as ive stated saying it in the community will get you banned and we do not do one thing for one person and not another, btw if u have a clip of u FOLDING the man i would love to see it sounds like you obliterated the man
-support

• Like 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

17 minutes ago, Tactical said:

ok so now saying racial slurs is against our community rules i understand that you are black and may use that around your friends unfortunately as ive stated saying it in the community will get you banned and we do not do one thing for one person and not another, btw if u have a clip of u FOLDING the man i would love to see it sounds like you obliterated the man
-support

yeah my bad i didnt know saying the word will offend white people. no clip sorry 

35 minutes ago, Tactical said:

-support

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant