Sweden's Nova Vice Commander Application

Solomon

Should Sweden be a Nova Vice Commander?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sweden be a Nova Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Sweden 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be vice commander of Nova to try and better the battalion. I am currently trying to do that as a major, however I believe I could be more successful with that task as a vice commander. I want to make Nova one of the most active battalions and I could ensure that officers, NCOs and enlisted are doing that as a vice commander. I also want to make sure Nova are and remain professional and are being held to the highest standards. I can help doing that by hosting SIMS, training and doing lots of flag ups, as well as making sure others are doing the same. I also want Nova to have as many very active command members as possible and I believe I could perform that duty. While I am serious and professional when needed, I also believe that we should be able to have fun only when the time is right. So I would want Nova to be professional but to also enjoy it. As I stated I am serious and professional when needed but I also try to be approachable and available to help anyone who needs it, especially fellow Nova Troopers. To summarize, I want to hold Nova to higher standards, make sure we’re being professional but also enjoying it, and be available to anyone who needs it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3+ Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the purposes of a command member  are to be active, be a good leader, keep the roster updated, promote those who are deserving, remain professional and set a good example for your subordinates, hosting sims and trainings to give a reason for your battalion to play and something for them to do, and still perform any duties officers do! As I said in a previous question, I would hold everyone to the highest standards and make sure they’re also doing everything they can to better the battalion. To summarize, I believe that the vice commander should help the commander in any way they can with running the battalion in a smooth and functional way, improving the battalion, and holding the troopers and themselves to higher standards!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I should be trusted to be a vice commander for multiple different reasons; I have been a dedicated member of the community for quite some time, I have been trusted with the position of major and BHS officer within the branch, and I am a member of high command on another Gaminglight server. As I said I have been a dedicated member of the community. I first joined the community in October of 2017, took some time off and have consecutively been playing for years. Being here this long proves I am dedicated to the community, and obviously if nothing really bad has happened during this time, that I can be trusted. I said I have earned the rank of Major and BHS officer which I believe are both very trusted ranks, which again prove I can be trusted. My last point is that I am high command on another Gaminglight server. While I know that it doesn’t really translate over to imperial, it still proves that I am well trusted within Gaminglight as I have held a high command position on PoliceRP for nearly 2 years! These are the reasons I believe I can be trusted to receive the rank of Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online?

I will be able to be on most days and when my ROA is up it will be everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

No, I don’t have any warnings.

I do realize that I literally just came off LOA and into a ROA but I thought I’d still give it my best shot!!

pdhcdepcomm.png

+  massive support
- extremely active
-BHS material 
-very experienced in leadership
- the best candidate for the spot

• Like 1

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

14 hours ago, Bard said:

+  massive support
- extremely active
-BHS material 

• Like 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:35 PM, Bard said:

+  massive support
- extremely active
-BHS material 

• Like 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/7/2022 at 9:35 PM, Bard said:

+  massive support
- extremely active
-BHS material 

Sweden is Crunch certified! +Support!

• Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 9/8/2022 at 2:35 AM, Bard said:

+  massive support
- extremely active
-BHS material 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF