Officer Application

Ricky756

What is your in-game name? Ricky

What is your current rank? MSG

How long have you been in Shock? 2-3 weeks I believe.

How much time do you have on the server? The in game timer says 5 days.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? I feel like I can accomplish any task that is on my plate. I believe that when something needs to get done it need to get done as soon as possible. I also feel that i can do a good job as an officer and am willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish and flourish in my shock career. I believe I can lead shock in the right direction as I know what the day to day tasks and I am willing to teach enlisted and NCO'S those tasks such as guarding the bridge checkpoint and also show the lower trainees how to arrest properly and show them where the bail prices are. I have hit my quota weekly and I plan to do so every week as I think I can get very far in this battalion as I am already an ERU which is a sub battalion on shock and I am very active in this sub battalion. I deserve this position because I know that I can show my higher ups that I deserve it by showing them I know how to lead.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I feel I can be super trustworthy by being active on the server and showing my peers and commanding team that i am able to not only being active and doing the tasks needed but also show that I'm not going to be a minge and act like i am bossy or anything. I believe people at this high of a rank should know what is allowed on the server and know that just because you are a higher rank than some people that you are not their parent or something I think that if i get this new rank i will able to show everyone i have what it takes and can be trustworthy not by words only but also with actions, actions count as well as I have read over the shock SOP countless times I feel that I know what I am doing and I know that I can get this position. I have done many tryouts the past few weeks and I believe I have to knowledge to train the lower NCO'S how to do tryouts and show them the ins and outs of how to explain everything I will also show respect to others and will help any fellow officer that needs help with any sim or training the enlisted. I think of shock as my second family honestly as shock is my first life I am dedicated to shock everyone has been nice to me here and I love the people in the battalion as I have had countless conversations with everyone. I would say that I am very nice and friendly to the trainees that would like to join our battalion

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? Honestly more activity however there are more things than just activity. I would like to host funs sims for shock like team deathmatches and stuff like that. I can also take suggestions as well from my fellow officers if they want to help and i can do the same for them. I would like to do a mock prison break just to show how it is done like name two shock prisoner and then they try to escape the brig and then the others go and try to arrest them. I have tons more ideas as well not just this one. I believe I can show our enlisted and NCO's that they can be friends and work together and that they can also be friendly to other battalions as well as this is a whole community.  

How active can you be? I am on daily most of the time. I can be on every day 10-12 hrs a day on the server as i really like playing this server.

Edited by Ricky756
added a little bit more
  • Like 1

I am going to wait to see what others post here to later on give support or not. However I will say that this app is decently sized but to me seems repetitive and just is about your activity and if you get Officer you can do more things. There is some spelling mistakes which is ok but I do want to see some others responses until I vote.

NEUTRAL

• Like 2

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

I will say the application is pretty good however I feel as if you need a little bit more experience before jumping into 2LT, as you've told me this is the first time you've ever played star wars RP. I believe in you and I wish you the best of luck in reaching 2LT.

• Like 2

+Support
I have had many interactions with Ricky and i believe he has what it takes to be an officer within shock. This app is decent but could cover alot more around leadership and responsibilities, i feel as if your activity and responsibility within shock will help you reach the rank of 2LT, Goodluck

• Like 2

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

11 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
I have had many interactions with Ricky and i believe he has what it takes to be an officer within shock. This app is decent but could cover alot more around leadership and responsibilities, i feel as if your activity and responsibility within shock will help you reach the rank of 2LT, Goodluck

• Like 2

spacer.png

Application accepted

please find your Maj+ for your officer training

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence