{Tanner} Security Juggernaut Application

Tanner0

1. What is your in-game name?: Tanner

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:452735292

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: 3 weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: Hm as of now its a 5 but school lowers me  and not 8 hours a day.

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): Nope 

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Baby Arm

8. What is your current level in game?: 73

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes Sir.

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):I do think I deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job as for reason one, I am Trying to be active almost every day, trying to put in 3 to 6 hours each day. Reason two is I feel like I don't see many Security Juggernaut or people on the job, only about 2-3 I have seen in 5 days. My last reason is I have been a Juggernaut before in the past and even used the lvl 35 juggernaut when it was still Gold?. These are the few reason why I would fit well as a Good Juggernaut for Security.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: I do not as I am still lower rank and have less experience than the people above my standard rank

Edited by Tanner0

+support

although the app is short as hell, seems fit, good luck

Edited by omenGL

Security Sergeant Major | Juggernaut Enforcer

Owner of A.H.I.R.D 'Atlas'

juggernaut RP

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! This application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted! Please speak to any Juggernaut Enforcer+ for training.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

• Giga locked this topic