Crunch's Resignation

Crunch

Hello all! I will try to keep this short and sweet but I believe my time on ImperialRP has come to an end. There may be a return in the future but right now I cannot dedicate myself to the server any further. I'm currently struggling with a few real life issues and I've burnt myself out from the server. I hope to see you all again. Onto special mentions:

SHC:
Bon - I'm glad you decided to take me into the High Command team. I learned a lot from you and you were always fun to be around.
Bear - We never spoke much but I have a lot of respect for the work you have done and your dedication to the server
Mann - From serving as your (favorite) Vice Commander, I saw you rise through the ranks and I'm so glad. It is very well deserved. Best of luck and keep in touch. You've always been close to me and the amount of work you put in is amazing.

NHC:
Racc - I'm sorry man. We'll still goof off on the server and play Apex. ❤️ You know me more than anyone on this server and I was glad to have you in the DT Command team and beyond.

AHC:
Starch, Kio - Best of luck moving forward.
Bub, Suns, Hex - DT will always have your heart.

IQHC:
Azrael, Zabuza - Best of luck
Vertigo - Left me on read. mid. ❤️ Lots of respect for you

Cont:
Odin - I learned a lot from you upon your return. Hope you're doing well and I will always have the upmost respect for you.
Bop - Lets kiss. You made me!
DT - I love you!
SF - o7! Best of luck. I look forward to all of you progressing.
Navy - I'm sorry friends. You will always be my first battalion.
Frog - You made me!
Wheat, Theta - You both have a special place in my heart and I look forward to both of you advancing.
Dark - You're going places. Make me proud. I'll always be a message away.
Jpackis - Joe mama. I've always had respect for you and I'm glad to see you in a spot you deserve. Keep up the great work.

I apologize if I forgot anyone. I've met a lot of people during my time here.

Edited by Crunch
  • Sad 4
  • Heart-Eyes 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

You're going to make me cry it's disheartening to see you go Crunch, but remember you always have a place here and it would be incredible to see you return one day at 110%. ❤️

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

NO!!! I will miss you so much man. Literally one of the best friends I've ever made on Imperial. You'll always hold a special place in my heart and are always welcome to hang out.

(So now we get more time for rust xx)

• Heart-Eyes 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

As someone who has seen your work as DT Commander and High command welll done! Im sure ill reach out to you ocassionally, best of luck with your future! You were a great overseer and helped me grow as a new commander! You will be missed!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

Gaming light just lost a real one 😭

• Sad 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

What the actual fukk...I remember when we first met & all of SF told me 'WHAT THE FUKK ARE YOU DOING??? DO THE SIM!!!'

You're a damn G!!! Thank you for all the playlists that I STILL LISTEN TO TODAY!!!

I want to say this - I wish you all the best in life KEEP THOSE PLAYLISTS PUBLIC 😄

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

Its sad to see you go Crunch, and it was nice to get to know you a bit. Guarding you was a fun experience, and i'll cherish it. Thank you for everything that you did within DT, best of luck on your future endeavors. 

Edited by Hi Joel

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

I'm going to miss you. With my short time be in navy low command you taught me so much. You we're such a great NHC and I hope you fix everything out in your life. O7

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

One of the best right here men, remember this guy.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Crunch always knew how to be a real one, he called a spade a spade, he did incredible work in DT, but most of all, god damn did he remove a lot of PVTs for having their helmets off outside of bunks. Cya around Crunch.

• Like 1

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

!Noooo

First was apple not it's you, my man take care on your journey and remember that you will be always welcomed to the GL-ImperialRP server take care buddy you will be missed.

!!{GOOD LUCK}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars